The share my cat thread #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ordered this (4 bags with the 50% off as I thought it sounded great) but my cat was absolutely terrified of it and refused to use it. I tried everything to get her used to it but in the end had to admit defeat. I managed to return and refund the 3 bags at least, but I think it was the different texture to our usual wood chippings that didn't work for her
I've ordered some I've used a good variety in the past and they've always used each kind so I'm hoping it'll be ok 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m so sorry to hear about Pooh bear, you must be heartbroken.
He isn’t suffering anymore.
He can find all our fur babies up at rainbow bridge 🌈🌈❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aww darling Pooh Bear, rest in peace handsome guy. He's up there playing with all our little furries. Take care of yourself, sending love.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I only saw a few photos of Pooh and the sad news has really choked me. Bless you Pooh ❤ Love to you too MaineCoonMama ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh that's such sad news, RIP Pooh Bear. Lots of hugs to your family 😔😔❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So sorry for your loss, he was a fine cat and I've no doubt he enjoyed a great life with you.
Take care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you all. I always say it's the only bad part of having pets. He gave us so much love and funny times over the last nearly 12 years.
Brother Thor will miss him the most.
1712347219054.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@MaineCoonMama oh no i am so sorry 😭😭😭😭 this actually made me teary, i am heartbroken for you. he was such a wonderful boy and will be missed but i'm sure thor and susan will keep each other company ❤ sending you a big hug ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@MaineCoonMama oh no i am so sorry 😭😭😭😭 this actually made me teary, i am heartbroken for you. he was such a wonderful boy and will be missed but i'm sure thor and susan will keep each other company ❤ sending you a big hug ❤
Thank you so much, my friend. As animal lovers it's something we all have to deal with, and as our late queen E once said, grief is the price we pay for love. Sharing our lives with animals is a gift, however short the time is ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you so much, my friend. As animal lovers it's something we all have to deal with, and as our late queen E once said, grief is the price we pay for love. Sharing our lives with animals is a gift, however short the time is ❤
We certainy do dear Maine,my darling Dave I miss him so much.❤ Lots of cuddles for dear Thor and Susan.bless them and you❤🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How are the other cats coping? ❤
They're not sure why they can't find him. Thor keeps looking in the room they play in, it's hard to tell what Susan might be thinking but I'd say she's missing him. They used to play together every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10