The share my cat thread! #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a gamble though as to whether the new kitten will also be inside/garden as it is very much a personality thing, a better bet would be an older cat who has already had this kind of behaviour
True I just wanted a kitten really more for the insurance side of things, I’d have to find one with no previous issues. Maybe I’ll have a look out for an ex breeding cat, as most would be indoors only. I think though parsnip can get through the cat proofing I have as she’s smaller so even a bigger breed kitten like Freya hopefully wouldn’t be able to get out of the garden. As Freya tried once and not since whereas Parsnip can get her paws in between.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
All gorgeous as per ❤

So this is a random question, obviously cats have their whiskers so they can sense if they can fit in places, why then do they seem to have no concept of the fact they grow? My little one is always trying (unsuccessfully )to stuff himself into a box he had at 3 months old ( he is now about 1.5 years) or to lie across my sholder, both of which he is way too big for now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All gorgeous as per ❤

So this is a random question, obviously cats have their whiskers so they can sense if they can fit in places, why then do they seem to have no concept of the fact they grow? My little one is always trying (unsuccessfully )to stuff himself into a box he had at 3 months old ( he is now about 1.5 years) or to lie across my sholder, both of which he is way too big for now
That unfortunatly is cats.🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The first time I saw a photo of a tiger sitting in a box I couldn't stop laughing. Scary big cat looking extremely smug that the box was his to sit in and enjoy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The first time I saw a photo of a tiger sitting in a box I couldn't stop laughing. Scary big cat looking extremely smug that the box was his to sit in and enjoy.
have you seen the videos of tigers purring? I actually thought it owuld be louder, my girl cat purrs at this volume :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
have you seen the videos of tigers purring? I actually thought it owuld be louder, my girl cat purrs at this volume :ROFLMAO:
I love watching big cats giving boops and getting pats, they're just big babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My cat Nala is being a drama Queen!
it’s worming tablet time! I’ve crushed it up n put it in her food refused the food so added a bit of grated cheese mixed it in and she has eaten some of it, added some dry bit gave ot a stir again ate a bit….this was last night! Left the food down with theory if she’s hungry she’ll eat it!
nope still there this morning! she ate a bit but I don’t know how much of half the tablet she’s eaten!
should o give her a bit more tablet in her food? She clearly knows it’s there! This is the cat that will eat anything! But not ahidden tablet 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My cat Nala is being a drama Queen!
it’s worming tablet time! I’ve crushed it up n put it in her food refused the food so added a bit of grated cheese mixed it in and she has eaten some of it, added some dry bit gave ot a stir again ate a bit….this was last night! Left the food down with theory if she’s hungry she’ll eat it!
nope still there this morning! she ate a bit but I don’t know how much of half the tablet she’s eaten!
should o give her a bit more tablet in her food? She clearly knows it’s there! This is the cat that will eat anything! But not ahidden tablet 🙈🙈🙈
have you ever tried crushing it into these treat things https://www.google.co.uk/shopping/p...TEM1zlwaAnoOEALw_wcB,gclsrc:aw.ds&sfr=compass

not necessarily this brand, but any treat that is a kind of paste thing, the ony thing that works with mine!

Reactions: 5
good luck!
She’s point blacked refused her food which she never does! So got a tiny bit of tablet ( broken up from tryin to half it) and forced it down her throat! Which worked after fighting her! She’s a feisty kitty!! Followered by a treat!
567CCCA9-3C9C-42C9-9586-B3B9D0D4208C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.