The share my cat thread! #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for your love. She was shot by a pellet gun, one of my neighbours must have shot her. The damage was too severe and they couldn’t save her. We are distraught. Thor has lost her sister. She must have been in so much pain and neither me or the first vet noticed the wound.
I have so much anger for the bastard that did this, I want to rip their insides to shreds, see how they like it.
I will forever miss this little face ❤
View attachment 1601799View attachment 1601800
I am so so angry for you.

If anyone did that to either of my two babies, they wouldn't have a head attached to their neck.

Sending you all so much love

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Utterly heartbreaking. Sending love x

Thanks for your love. She was shot by a pellet gun, one of my neighbours must have shot her. The damage was too severe and they couldn’t save her. We are distraught. Thor has lost her sister. She must have been in so much pain and neither me or the first vet noticed the wound.
I have so much anger for the bastard that did this, I want to rip their insides to shreds, see how they like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pumpkin, I'm so sorry and so very angry that someone could do this. I always light a candle when someone loses a pet so I'll be doing this tonight for your little girl.
💔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I seriously think you need to put a post on the local groups and post letters in your local houses saying about what’s happened and did anyOne see anything or know anyone who owns a pellet gun ? May at least scare them. They need to know they caused her death. I’m so sorry for your loss. Vile people out there. Also if it was a kid then the parents will realise and hopefully have a huge go at them so they don’t go it again? You must find out. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you ❤ The police are calling today to take a statement, I’m not sure there’s much they can do though. I’ve warned the neighbours I know have cats and posted on the next door app.
I just have so many emotions right now, I can’t stop thinking about how much pain she must have been in, 3 whole days of not knowing what was wrong, I barely slept. I’m never going to hear her and thor chasing each other in the middle of the night 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you ❤ The police are calling today to take a statement, I’m not sure there’s much they can do though. I’ve warned the neighbours I know have cats and posted on the next door app.
I just have so many emotions right now, I can’t stop thinking about how much pain she must have been in, 3 whole days of not knowing what was wrong, I barely slept. I’m never going to hear her and thor chasing each other in the middle of the night 😭
I’m so sorry lovely, you must be so upset but please don’t blame yourself for anything! These kinds of injuries can mask themselves so well and cats are so stoic, you did everything you could as soon as you knew! 😞🤍 How’s Thor doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Oh no PumpkinKing that is so sad (and cruel).
Athena was a beautiful cat.
You must be worried about Thor.

RIP 🌈🐈❤

• Heart
I have no words . That’s devastating. So so sorry for you loss ❤

• Heart
I’m so sorry pumpkin. And the person that did it has some serious karma coming their way…..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's Thor's birthday today, he's 9. He's very much a dad's boy and definitely prefers to get his cuddles from my husband but I do get the occasional snuggle and head boop from him.
76AC7FEF-9B0A-4C93-96B5-33B270EDC447.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love my wonderful kitten dearly but dear god she is a menace. Last weekend she peed on one of my very long, thick velvet curtains. I managed to stuff it in the washing machine but once dried I just had a whole curtain that stack of wee 😑.

I've been attempting to find replacements for these curtains for years so I solved the problem by buying some cheap second hand ones on Ebay. Then I realised the size listed was for the entire width they cover not each curtain.

Aha! I thought, I'll just use the remaining existing curtain on the side bit of the bay window and the new ones on the main bit. Funky! Problem solved again!

Last night she gifted me a sloppy turd on the other curtain. I'm so drained at the moment that I literally just hacked the bottom off the curtain with scissors and put it in the bin 😂.

I did tell her "you can go off people you know" but she looked quite nonplussed.

She also likes to dig up all my plant pots so they are now covered in foil. Her cat brothers were not this problematic 😅.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you everyone, really means a lot ❤
Her ashes have arrived so she’s back home.
Thor is a bit lost, she is coming for more cuddles though (she’s not a people person lol).
E757EF6F-E6CC-41DF-819F-F38B392FB6CC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you everyone, really means a lot ❤
Her ashes have arrived so she’s back home.
Thor is a bit lost, she is coming for more cuddles though (she’s not a people person lol).
View attachment 1619024
So glad she’s back with you where she belongs 💕

Bless little Thor, I always think It must be so confusing for them. Lots of reassurance and cuddles will get her back to a good place again though. Leavings things out that smell of her sister will help with the process too, as the smell eventually fades helping them make sense of things a little more. Sending love to you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.