Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Do any of your cats ever catch and kill rats? My mum's tom has done that at least once and they've also found him sitting on the kitchen floor devouring pigeons that have fallen victim to him.
I was at my mum's today. I tried to get a photo of her big tom cat, Jasper, for this thread. However, my camera had the red auto-focus light that lights up just before the flash goes. When this shone in his face, it unnerved him so much I ended up capturing nothing but a blur, because he was running off when the picture was snapped! :ROFLMAO:
Well, I may have failed to photograph him, but my mum has just emailed me a picture. I give you Jasper, my mother's tom, slayer of rats and pigeons. Sedate soul though he may look here, cats he catches in his garden have been sent packing with scratches and bites for their pains! With his long and muscular build, pointed snout and large ears, I sometimes wonder if he has wolf blood in his ancestry!

IMG_0907.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Pooh's back foot compared to a two year old's foot. I've had MC cats for so long I always look at other cats and wonder how they walk on their tiny feets.
BCA4211E-01C6-43BF-8873-FECD64B43D85.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Maine Coons have hairy feet and my three don't mind their toes being touched.
This paw belongs to Susan, she was around 4 months old when this was taken.

F3FA82B2-D5DA-4DA0-B01C-E5D3E261793C.jpeg

• Heart

miamae

We are pretty sure someone has stolen my Lola - she is the second black cat to have gone missing in our estate. She went out on Monday and never came back 😭. There have also been reports of people and CCTV of a young girl taking a number of cats the past few months. I am so heartbroken and miss her so much 😭

Attachments

• Sad

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I've just finished my dinner and this is the beggy face I had looking up at me and trying to make me feel guilty the whole time, causing me to constantly repeat "No, you can't have any. Lasagne's not for cats"

Tell that to Garfield! 😹

20211023_183515.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I've noticed kitty litter and some cat food is in short supply here in Oz as well. Here is a baby Pooh, he looks like a fluffy tiger cub. Or a fruit bat.
276FE1EC-E5AF-4BC0-BEB7-5AF907CF491A.jpeg

• Heart