The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It;s quite unusual for a cat to try and go into someone's house, especially one that has other cats though isn't it? I agree if I had a cat like that I would be too nervous to let them out. I am nervous enough with mine and I doubt anyone wants to steal black cats :ROFLMAO:
Our neighbours cat tries to get into ours at every opportunity.. unusual but not unheard of!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh, Lucy! Love her markings. Rest easy, pretty girl πŸ’–
Awwww she was my sisters cat,my sis died 2010 so I took Luce and Lil her sister,u fortunately Lil was ill had to be PTS😒Lucy was 19 when I had to have her Pts,her back legs completely collapsed..😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
D911F1CF-EBEC-420E-BEC1-30B5AAE1B74B.jpeg

Rosie has been in the wars today 😭 She caught her tail in a door and has had to have an inch amputated. Lots of cuddles over the Bank Holiday ❀

Has anyone got any tips for keeping the buster collar on? She absolutely hates it and me πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1196588

Rosie has been in the wars today 😭 She caught her tail in a door and has had to have an inch amputated. Lots of cuddles over the Bank Holiday ❀

Has anyone got any tips for keeping the buster collar on? She absolutely hates it and me πŸ˜‚
Aw, poor Rosie! πŸ₯Ί I don't know about the collar personally but I think some members of the various cat groups I'm in on Facebook have recommended the soft pillow/doughnut type of collars you can get in similar scenarios. (They come in a few designs, including actual doughnuts)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.