The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If hes there tomo I’m stealing him 😏 I can’t believe they left him out πŸ˜” do you let yours out?
No, mine don't go out unless they're being supervised or in an enclosure. They have a room of their own with lots of boxes, baskets and cushions in a window so they can sunbake. Their bedroom is bigger than mine, haha.
MCs are good hunters and I'd hate them to kill any of the beautiful native birds where I live.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
exactly, people who say cats are unfriendly have never had them!
Well mines a total shite.....but I love him anyway 🀣. Hisses at all men (good lad). Bites for the hell of it because why not and occasionally craps on my floor because he's in a strop. He's an ex rescue (and never to be a rescue again!). Including the shelter, this is home number 4 and his forever home. He was so, so aggressive when I got him I was actually terrified of him (thank god for Jackson Galaxy!) but he's my boy and I absolutely adore him. Breed unknown - vet reckons possibly some siberian/Norwegian forest type as he's HUGE, like 6.7kg and not overweight huge πŸ™ˆ so can be quite scary when he decides to lunge at you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My cat gets Fussy Cat Crunchers. They are supposed to help clean his teeth but he all but hoovers them up touching no teeth on the way down! Which is why he gets his teeth brushed regularly, but try explaining that to him. This is my sweet baby boy, snuggled up in his blanket fort made by my knees in our bed. View attachment 889879
@strawb, I was looking back through the thread and thought this was Roisin at first till I read the text, saw it called 'he,' then saw it wasn't you posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone done anything like this for their cats? We want to move house and the plan is to have a room where they can just go nuts and explore. Any tips if you have will be amazing!
no tips but just wanted to say how nice! πŸ₯°
@strawb, I was looking back through the thread and thought this was Roisin at first till I read the text, saw it called 'he,' then saw it wasn't you posting.
hahaha omg he's wonderful. the same grumpy look, i think they might be the same breed, but he's much more brown πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone done anything like this for their cats? We want to move house and the plan is to have a room where they can just go nuts and explore. Any tips if you have will be amazing!
I would LOVE to do this in my flat but I would worry that (like basicall everything else I have bought for them) it would go unused :ROFLMAO:

Well mines a total shite.....but I love him anyway 🀣. Hisses at all men (good lad). Bites for the hell of it because why not and occasionally craps on my floor because he's in a strop. He's an ex rescue (and never to be a rescue again!). Including the shelter, this is home number 4 and his forever home. He was so, so aggressive when I got him I was actually terrified of him (thank god for Jackson Galaxy!) but he's my boy and I absolutely adore him. Breed unknown - vet reckons possibly some siberian/Norwegian forest type as he's HUGE, like 6.7kg and not overweight huge πŸ™ˆ so can be quite scary when he decides to lunge at you
yeah my older cat is the same, I am COVERED in scratches as she goes from wanting pets to having enough and attacking within milliseconds :ROFLMAO:, but tbh if I was a cat I would probably be the same :ROFLMAO:
At least you have no need for a guard dog :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My mums cat. Aka the cleanest cat in the world πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

No, mine don't go out unless they're being supervised or in an enclosure. They have a room of their own with lots of boxes, baskets and cushions in a window so they can sunbake. Their bedroom is bigger than mine, haha.
MCs are good hunters and I'd hate them to kill any of the beautiful native birds where I live.
If I had a main coon I wouldn’t let them out either ! This woman must be nuts πŸ˜”

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.