The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, poor Rosie! 🥺 I don't know about the collar personally but I think some members of the various cat groups I'm in on Facebook have recommended the soft pillow/doughnut type of collars you can get in similar scenarios. (They come in a few designs, including actual doughnuts)
I ordered one of these earlier! She’s going bonkers with the cone so I’ve had to take it off her as she couldn’t eat or use her litter tray. Going to be a sleepless night 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1196588

Rosie has been in the wars today 😭 She caught her tail in a door and has had to have an inch amputated. Lots of cuddles over the Bank Holiday ❤

Has anyone got any tips for keeping the buster collar on? She absolutely hates it and me 😂
when ny female cat was neutered they didn't give her a cone as they said it wasnt necesary, with my little boy we went to a different vet and they gave him one. he kept managing to get out of it so eventually we just left it off and didn't have any issues tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh dear... I can't believe there's a thread for this! I'm completely in love. Absolutely love cats, aha.

Here's my little monster. He's my first cat (apart from the kittens I hardly remember when I was around 4, I don't think they were ours). Got him in 2019, adopted. Best decision of my life.

IMG_20220321_222629_516.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh dear... I can't believe there's a thread for this! I'm completely in love. Absolutely love cats, aha.

Here's my little monster. He's my first cat (apart from the kittens I hardly remember when I was around 4, I don't think they were ours). Got him in 2019, adopted. Best decision of my life.

View attachment 1198390
Aww! He's gorgeous, I do love gingers. Welcome to the thread, it's a lovely little place to relax and get your cat fix. 🐱

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1198390
Look at that darling nose.☺☺😻

• Heart
Maine Coons aren't really lap cats but sometimes Susan will get on board for a sit. Luckily she's the lightest at about 7 kilos.
EA6220DC-3910-4907-9DFE-1CF4ED60B269.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
** Sad post**

Guys i am beyond heartbroken💔 a family pet cat was involved in a RTA on Monday .He was nearly going to be 1. I am so upset, angry, grieved.

I have posted this little beauty before on this thread.

Why do these callous drivers just leave them????? How do they sleep at night. He wasn't far from the house when he was found. I could just throttle whoever it was - but whatever, just hope Karma pays them a visit. 🤙 I think the law is absolutely disgusting in that you don't have to report when you hit a cat unlike a dog. It needs changing. Cats matter too. You have a screw loose if you hit and cat and carry on driving as far as i am concerned.

At least we know though as painful as it is, unlike some who never find out. I just cant fathom it. It will take a long time. I can't stop thinking about him. His last moments, if they had took him to a vets which is
literally on the same street :mad: he could have had a chance but not by the next morning.

Cats are part of our family aren't they?? I was just with him 2 days ago and then the next day he's gone, that's what hurts. If i was to know what was going to happen, i would have give an extraaaaaaaa long cuddle and kisses. Fly high baby, i know you have gone to the rainbow bridge. Give me cats over humans anyday. Another one lost to the roads - i wish people would stop speeding and maybe they would have enough time to slow down and assess. I still have my cat which lives with me, who has only recently started going out but i really worry about it.

1650458228672.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh my LeLeah,I’m so so sorry it’s heartbreaking especial howyour lost your darling.My thoughts are with you..🙏❤❤😢

• Heart
** Sad post**

Guys i am beyond heartbroken💔 a family pet cat was involved in a RTA on Monday .He was nearly going to be 1. I am so upset, angry, grieved.

Why do these callous drivers just leave them????? How do they sleep at night. He wasn't far from the house when he was found. I could just throttle whoever it was - but whatever, just hope Karma pays them a visit. 🤙 I think the law is absolutely disgusting in that you don't have to report when you hit a cat unlike a dog. It needs changing. Cats matter too. You have a screw loose if you hit and cat and carry on driving as far as i am concerned.

At least we know though as painful as it is, unlike some who never find out. I just cant fathom it. It will take a long time. I can't stop thinking about him. His last moments, if they had took him to a vets which is
literally on the same street :mad: he could have had a chance but not by the next morning.

Cats are part of our family aren't they?? I was just with him 2 days ago and then the next day he's gone, that's what hurts. If i was to know what was going to happen, i would have give an extraaaaaaaa long cuddle and kisses. Fly high baby, i know you have gone to the rainbow bridge. Give me cats over humans anyday. Another one lost to the roads - i wish people would stop speeding and maybe they would have enough time to slow down and assess. I still have my cat which lives with me, who has only recently started going out but i really worry about it.

View attachment 1207800
i am so so so soooo sorry 😭😭😭 people are assholes. we don't deserve animals. hang in there 💕

• Heart
** Sad post**

View attachment 1207800
Awwww I'm so sorry. What a beautiful baby he was.

I'm so so sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.