The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could just have a cat flap and the cats choosing to be outside? But when he saw you decided maybe I’ll try get in

Reactions: 1
They could just have a cat flap and the cats choosing to be outside? But when he saw you decided maybe I’ll try get in
It;s quite unusual for a cat to try and go into someone's house, especially one that has other cats though isn't it? I agree if I had a cat like that I would be too nervous to let them out. I am nervous enough with mine and I doubt anyone wants to steal black cats :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It;s quite unusual for a cat to try and go into someone's house, especially one that has other cats though isn't it? I agree if I had a cat like that I would be too nervous to let them out. I am nervous enough with mine and I doubt anyone wants to steal black cats :ROFLMAO:
I probably would 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think so, my cousins always had neighbours cats going through their cat flap and they had cats. Also some cats may go to
multiple homes without their owner knowing so maybe that cat is just trying it’s luck thinking you might let it in and it’ll get more food.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think so, my cousins always had neighbours cats going through their cat flap and they had cats. Also some cats may go to
multiple homes without their owner knowing so maybe that cat is just trying it’s luck thinking you might let it in and it’ll get more food.
few years ago Tv had a program on the secret life of cats,the cats had cameras round their necks and you see what they get up to,yes they are crafty buggers,going in houses with cat flaps late at night helping themselves to other cats grub.🤣It was such interesting programme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
wow! My parents' and their neighbours' cats go into each others' gardens but never into houses, I thought they were too territorial.
My cat went into my neigbour's flat when she was quite young, I think she was just confused as it looked the same and was one of her first ventures outside . Luckily I slightly knew the neighbour and he messaged me asking, "there is a black kitten in my flat, is it yours?" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
wow! My parents' and their neighbours' cats go into each others' gardens but never into houses, I thought they were too territorial.
My cat went into my neigbour's flat when she was quite young, I think she was just confused as it looked the same and was one of her first ventures outside . Luckily I slightly knew the neighbour and he messaged me asking, "there is a black kitten in my flat, is it yours?" :ROFLMAO:
My Dave only has to see door open in he goes,he is so well known down my road,neighbours always ask me how Dave is,he gets on with some cats as well,sits in the garden with them.

• Haha
My Dave only has to see door open in he goes,he is so well known down my road,neighbours always ask me how Dave is,he gets on with some cats as well,sits in the garden with them.
I just had an image of half a dozen cats all sitting around doing cat stuff in the sun. Dave's gang.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If we're talking about unexpected visitors, this is my house. This is not my cat 😂
My neighbour's boy is a frequent visitor. He's like someone who could bring his sleeping bag over any night now.

20220311_172722.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
few years ago Tv had a program on the secret life of cats,the cats had cameras round their necks and you see what they get up to,yes they are crafty buggers,going in houses with cat flaps late at night helping themselves to other cats grub.🤣It was such interesting programme.
Once when I was a child and we had a cat, she went to our neighbour's house, they were worried (not cat owners) and so lured her inside with meat (!) so they could call us and get us to come and collect her. Of course, what they didn't realise was that she just ended up going there over and over again to get more :ROFLMAO:

My favourite advert:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.