The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am typing from beyond the grave because this killed me

a friend sent me this yesterday, the moment were the cat looks out the window killed me :ROFLMAO: as well as the final scene where she looks at the picture :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do any of your cats make a chirping noise when they come in a room, as if to say 'is anyone there?' or 'how's it going?'

Jasper6.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
my kitten just miaows constantly and climbs up my legs if that isnt enough to get my attention 😂😂

• Haha
I’m on holiday atm and there are semi wild cats that get fed by people staying at the resort. One of them has sore eyes and looks like possible skin cancer on its nose 😢 I find it distressing to see, does anyone know of any charities that can help? I know they’re strays, but I’d hate to think of them suffering.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m on holiday atm and there are semi wild cats that get fed by people staying at the resort. One of them has sore eyes and looks like possible skin cancer on its nose 😢 I find it distressing to see, does anyone know of any charities that can help? I know they’re strays, but I’d hate to think of them suffering.
what country are you in?

Reactions: 1
I wish I could share my two beauties, but I always prefer staying anonymous on here. I've got 6mo & 8mo kittens ❤

I love cats but I also love dogs and wish there was a more active thread on here for sharing your dogs 🐕

• Heart
I wish I could share my two beauties, but I always prefer staying anonymous on here. I've got 6mo & 8mo kittens ❤

I love cats but I also love dogs and wish there was a more active thread on here for sharing your dogs 🐕
i think i talk for everyone when i say pics of doggos are very much accepted here 😁🐶🐱

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.