The share my cat thread! #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does though! He has a very wise and serene face. I'm loving his nose, looks a bit like a love heart shape. He's just beautiful.
Thank you so much! 😊 He is 11 so definitely a wise old boy. He is a big love bug as well. I got him when he was 10 and he’s been so grateful and loving. I’m a lucky mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you! 😊 A friend told me he looks like a wise old man. 🐈⬛
definitely wise, he's not that old but just past the prime, had lots of adventures back in the day when he was a young fella, when he went backpacking through the andes and exploring south america. he doesn't understand why children nowadays just look at screens, much prefers a book or newspaper. and he has a hoarse, gravelly voice because he used to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, back when they thought smoking is healthy :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
definitely wise, he's not that old but just past the prime, had lots of adventures back in the day when he was a young fella, when he went backpacking through the andes and exploring south america. he doesn't understand why children nowadays just look at screens, much prefers a book or newspaper. and he has a hoarse, gravelly voice because he used to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, back when they thought smoking is healthy :cool:
You should be the screenwriter for my cat’s debut film: Lucky Luciano and His Adventures. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This has just made me laugh so much! Classic. 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought I’d share a funny story about how I’ve offended my cat today.
We keep the litter tray in the utility and earlier I went out there and exclaimed to my mum about how it stunk of poo. Seconds later my cat comes out of the litter tray and runs into the kitchen and turns her back to me 😂. She hasn’t looked at me since 😿.
B4EA9322-DED1-462E-8BF7-3F62931156AE.jpeg

Here’s a picture of the stinky pooper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thought I’d share a funny story about how I’ve offended my cat today.
We keep the litter tray in the utility and earlier I went out there and exclaimed to my mum about how it stunk of poo. Seconds later my cat comes out of the litter tray and runs into the kitchen and turns her back to me 😂. She hasn’t looked at me since 😿.
View attachment 1098500
Here’s a picture of the stinky pooper.
good luck getting bakc into her good books! my little kitten has just been neutered, has the collar thing around hus neck and is not happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i can't even believe i'm writing this but roisin might get a little brother or sister in a few months 💖💖💖

i'm not allowing myself to get too excited but i did want to ask if anyone has any tips for introducing a kitten to a cat?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.