The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for doing that. Ms Kim Constable is truly unbelievable. Doesn't choose someone who has done her program, but a hardworking professional whom she doesn't give credit to.
And says I know this girl ! Not woman or professional. But girl.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Someone mentioned CG
---

View attachment 2012270
---
What evidence it has no impact. Plus she posting daily drinking. What ?
Id love to see the rest of the post, fair play to the person pulling her up on her drinking and Laura clearly doesn't follow her boss on insta or would see her daily drinking. Unless Laura is pissed as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Id love to see the rest of the post, fair play to the person pulling her up on her drinking and Laura clearly doesn't follow her boss on insta or would see her daily drinking. Unless Laura is pissed as well
Laura gets a Louis Vuitton handbag once a year for her birthday silly… 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
that was it all. Laura came to Kim defense saying she does not drink much
---
What a complete cnut someone please send tbis on to CG.she is out of control..the fkn cheek of it not to mention the neck to do this 👹
yeah that was insane and slander.To show 3 picts of her with her head cut off. To say I know this girl. Completely inappropriate
---
Laura knows she just kissing kim butt. She defended her before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Soooooooo now her ‘yard manager’ who writes most of this shite is now blowing her own trumpet….. u couldn’t make it up…. My daughter told me she has entered a really big class at the event at Tyrella in two weeks we should go form a cheer squad!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻😂
Her staff now speak like her too. What are “insane launches”? “Insane, epic, phenomenal……..”. How does she do it Natasha? She drinks. Every day. I think that’s her mechanism but in reality I don’t know how anyone functions with a clear mind on the amount of alcohol Kim sinks. I couldn’t think straight.

Reactions: 4
Her staff now speak like her too. What are “insane launches”? “Insane, epic, phenomenal……..”. How does she do it Natasha? She drinks. Every day. I think that’s her mechanism but in reality I don’t know how anyone functions with a clear mind on the amount of alcohol Kim sinks. I couldn’t think straight.
Of course they do - they're all 'coached' by the Salzmanns

Pahahaha 👀 someone has been here and getting a bit annoyed 😂😂😂..rock on..admit it kimmy you've hurt your back with all your EGO lifting ..what a twit 🤡 🤡
a
Screenshot_20230308_115135_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Soooooooo now her ‘yard manager’ who writes most of this shite is now blowing her own trumpet….. u couldn’t make it up…. My daughter told me she has entered a really big class at the event at Tyrella in two weeks we should go form a cheer squad!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻😂
And no hard hat
---
Pahahaha 👀 someone has been here and getting a bit annoyed 😂😂😂..rock on..admit it kimmy you've hurt your back with all your EGO lifting ..what a twit 🤡 🤡
aView attachment 2013144
Then why does she do videos to show the exercise if they’re not a correct way to do a move. Imagine running a “body building “ company and have to defend your form. Awhile back a follower who is also a fitness trainer made a post. They were really nice gave loads of epic compliments then made comment on poor form. He went on to say hope nobody get hurt.

Last edited:
aView attachment 2013144
If her back hurts, then maybe, just maybe, don't lift so f*cking heavy. If you have p1ss poor form, then you'll get injured.
---
And no hard hat
---

Then why does she do videos to show the exercise if they’re not a correct way to do a move. Imagine running a “body building “ company and have to defend your form. Awhile back a follower who is also a fitness trainer made a post. They were really nice gave loads of epic compliments then made comment on poor form. He went on to say hope nobody get hurt.
Does she have any actual fitness qualifications? Or just that she did a few competitions 5yrs ago?

Her form is exactly how professionals show how not to do it.

Reactions: 5
It's Tyrella this weekend, she's entered the 110 on Big Cat and 100 on Peter. so yes, the 110 is massive!

Hi Kim Constable I did you a collage of your first fews days on the piss I mean on the piste. She really does have a drink problem...
I think we should send this to Laura, just to show how Kim never lies and definitely doesn't drink every day... 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.