The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she boasts her daughter riding for Eventing Ireland at 12. When it’s a Normal thing. She acts like she riding for Ireland. Iñ the US it’s USEA but your not riding for the US. It’s just what you compete under.
I was coming into say the same she’s not been selected 🤣 they have paid to enter. That’s like saying I rode for dressage Ireland. I wish I did !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she boasts her daughter riding for Eventing Ireland at 12. When it’s a Normal thing. She acts like she riding for Ireland. Iñ the US it’s USEA but your not riding for the US. It’s just what you compete under.
She stated her daughter had to get special permission with a letter of competency from her trainer & I love that someone has called her out!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve only just seen this! As others have said above she is not riding FOR Eventing Ireland, she’s competing in a competition run by Eventing Ireland. Jesus, why does this woman try to make everything sound way more important than it is?! It’s not something she’s been chosen for, she has paid an entry fee like everyone else.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her current obsession is letting everyone know she has a chef. “Oh I can’t believe I’ve had a chef since 2018” on her stories yesterday. She’s more interested in making people believe she’s rich than the business itself. The ultimate goal for her is to be envied. But why? One of the latest emails also says “I know what it’s like to have money”. Who the duck cares? Why is that perception so important to her? Does she think people will want to buy her programmes and make her even richer if she reminds them how much money she allegedly has? I think not.

Remember Dimbo, one of our fellow tattlers worked for your bank!
Also, any money you have ever seen is because you slept with a rugby player (now if that was a job I wonder what they’d call it? 🤔)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She stated her daughter had to get special permission with a letter of competency from her trainer & I love that someone has called her out!
I think kids have to be signed off by someone to compete, but I could be wrong - in any case, it’s a very standard process! Plus didn’t she compete a few weeks ago at a different event?

Reactions: 1
Her current obsession is letting everyone know she has a chef. “Oh I can’t believe I’ve had a chef since 2018” on her stories yesterday. She’s more interested in making people believe she’s rich than the business itself. The ultimate goal for her is to be envied. But why? One of the latest emails also says “I know what it’s like to have money”. Who the duck cares? Why is that perception so important to her? Does she think people will want to buy her programmes and make her even richer if she reminds them how much money she allegedly has? I think not.

Remember Dimbo, one of our fellow tattlers worked for your bank!
Also, any money you have ever seen is because you slept with a rugby player (now if that was a job I wonder what they’d call it? 🤔)
And got pregnant within 2 weeks of meeting him. Accident?!

• Haha
And the same bags under the eyes ! If I was her that’s an area I’d be looking at 🤨

That smug little half smile turns me

And the same bags under the eyes ! If I was her that’s an area I’d be looking at 🤨
If I remember correctly she has had treatment done to the eye bags, not that you’d think it. It’s age combined with alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit more water should help. Oh no, wait, she drinks gallons every day to combat all the alcohol she drinks. She should try going alcohol free for a while. But then it's not so good for the 'Gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't been on this thread in such a long, long time, but just noticed that face therapy are trying to humiliate those they deem as trolling their good friend "the sculpted vegan". Sweet lord what is wrong with that business associating themselves with that crass lover?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I haven't been on this thread in such a long, long time, but just noticed that face therapy are trying to humiliate those they deem as trolling their good friend "the sculpted vegan". Sweet lord what is wrong with that business associating themselves with that crass lover?!
Poor Kim must be ragin with Rina and has to get her Botox filler to back her up, clearly face therapy aren't that busy doing videos or they are just ass licking their number one client, as they probably make a pure fortune out of Kim as she is in there nearly every week

Reactions: 4
Poor Kim must be ragin with Rina and has to get her Botox filler to back her up, clearly face therapy aren't that busy doing videos or they are just ass licking their number one client, as they probably make a pure fortune out of Kim as she is in there nearly every week
I would support a business that responds like that

Reactions: 1
But don't you think it's a little false, a little staged?? Kim's language isn't something I would want my business to be be associated with. I feel there just ass licking Kim so they can fill Kim's ass her later with whatever hey fill it with. Plus Kim's a cheek calling Rina a freak for eating animal body parts when she wears them, talk about pot kettle black Kim!!!

Attachments

• Heart
would NOT oops

But don't you think it's a little false, a little staged?? Kim's language isn't something I would want my business to be be associated with. I feel there just ass licking Kim so they can fill Kim's ass her later with whatever hey fill it with. Plus Kim's a cheek calling Rina a freak for eating animal body parts when she wears them, talk about pot kettle black Kim!!!
It really awful the way she is calling her out and diminishing the number of her followers. Just move on it makes Kim look way worse.

would NOT oops

It really awful the way she is calling her out and diminishing the number of her followers. Just move on it makes Kim look way worse.
Phew I thought it might of been a typo haha I actually read some of your previous comments as I thought you were a Kim fan haha. 100% the girl is hardly trolling she is just making an observation

Reactions: 2
Thats
That's what I thought given the way she responded. Delete and ignore few!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.