The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even begin to imagine how she’s got liabilities of £1.6m. I wonder if it’s tax/ directors loan account? There is cash in the business, she had £350k odd on the date of the accounts which is a decent amount. The only reasonable explanation is she’s taking out a hell of a lot more than is going in. And when it doesn’t really cost anything to run the business, that’s really strange.

it’s doubtful she’s dissolved businesses and had the debt written off. Whoever she owes money too will stil be after her, they don’t just let it go.

Reactions: 3
I can’t even begin to imagine how she’s got liabilities of £1.6m. I wonder if it’s tax/ directors loan account? There is cash in the business, she had £350k odd on the date of the accounts which is a decent amount. The only reasonable explanation is she’s taking out a hell of a lot more than is going in. And when it doesn’t really cost anything to run the business, that’s really strange.

it’s doubtful she’s dissolved businesses and had the debt written off. Whoever she owes money too will stil be after her, they don’t just let it go.
She sets them up as limited companies. Does that not mean the debt dies with the company?

She was given a 6 and a 5.5 for her riding. Ouch.
No idea what any of that means

Reactions: 2
She sets them up as limited companies. Does that not mean the debt dies with the company?

No idea what any of that means
No not in practical terms, otherwise you’d have people going crazy borrowing money all over the place, paying it to themselves then dissolving the company 😂 you have a responsibility to trade responsibly and if you haven’t done it you take on liability in any number of ways. The insolvency service are utterly brutal, make no mistake.

Holy tit that's some liability! What could her liabilities be that are totalling that? An online business with no stock needed and no premises costs?

Id be mortified to be proclaiming myself as the million dollar mentor when my business is showing those figures

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It really is weird isn’t it? And she doesn’t have any expected or invoiced income to cover it as that would be in her assets.

robbing Peter to pay Paul?

It really is weird isn’t it? And she doesn’t have any expected or invoiced income to cover it as that would be in her assets.

robbing Peter to pay Paul?
I don't think everything will be as peachy between her and the hubby as she makes out given that money is the usual cause of many rows in relationships. How does she not have a proper business adviser to help her manage her accounts?

I don't think everything will be as peachy between her and the hubby as she makes out given that money is the usual cause of many rows in relationships. How does she not have a proper business adviser to help her manage her accounts?
Tbh they seem very well matched. I’ve heard he’s an arrogant twit as well. Match made in heaven.

Reactions: 7
Tbh they seem very well matched. I’ve heard he’s an arrogant twit as well. Match made in heaven.
That may be so but for some money can be a real challenge in relationships and if she's spending considerably more than she's making and is in what appears a huge deficit then that won't help issues. He does look the type to cheat as well!

Reactions: 1
Another bad day at the eventing office. She finished 4th out of 5 finishers on Big Cat picking up faults on the cross country. She got eliminated again on Peter. Let’s see how she spins this one. She’s so not going to stick at this. I’ve ridden all my life so I am aware that it is far from easy. My point is that she’s so arrogant I think she thought that by spending money on horses and equipment that she was going to win all round her. Doesn’t work like that. Horses aren’t machines.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i think people who use business advisers want to know how to run a business properly and cautiously. She doesn’t want the advice she’d get- anyway she knows it all already right?

Another bad day at the eventing office. She finished 4th out of 5 finishers on Big Cat picking up faults on the cross country. She got eliminated again on Peter. Let’s see how she spins this one. She’s so not going to stick at this. I’ve ridden all my life so I am aware that it is far from easy. My point is that she’s so arrogant I think she thought that by spending money on horses and equipment that she was going to win all round her. Doesn’t work like that. Horses aren’t machines.
No doubt she will put some spin on it.
Keeping horses I believe is an expensive hobby/pastime/sport.. how much do you reckon she is throwing at this?
Bearing in mind she has lessons twice a week and her daughter also.
Seems like she's going backwards 🤣
She is such a wannabe

i think people who use business advisers want to know how to run a business properly and cautiously. She doesn’t want the advice she’d get- anyway she knows it all already right?
Yes..because SHE is the million dollar mentor after all 🤣

No idea how much it would cost to keep horses. Does she rent stables and a field or where are they kept?

I think that son is around 9/10 years old. I really cannot believe she actually thinks this is ok behaviour worse still is Ryan for not saying this is wrong (She must have Ryan’s balls in her Chanel handbag!!) To exploit a young child for views on your social media is shocking. Lets pause to consider she has taken a nude photo of a 10 year old child this photo is on her phone gallery this is wrong on so many levels.
I find this disturbing.Her daughter must be around 11/12? There is a photo which her daughter & friend are wearing a bra top & jeans which I recall they went out for a birthday party. Kim comments with the fire emoji’s. Also the daughter refers to herself as sexy to Kim’s friend. (Mother of the other daughter.) At a closer look at this photo on an open, public instagram page you can see MEN commenting saying how good these little girls look.Paedophiles openly commenting which anyone can see. Why has Kim not protected her daughter from this? Then we go onto the subject of the Rainbow Garden which was a Paedophile ring recruiting young girls hence why the founder is in jail.Google it…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Depressing this morning to see someone who Kim duped through the 18 month “I’ll never discount” lie, sign up to buy the menopause shred and comment that she’s going to buy the latest 4 week shred. She preys on people wanting a quick fix and appears not to even be present in the 18 month group according her to a couple of girls I spoke to. Just big Jenny.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.