The Sculpted Vegan #3 The sculpted scammer-del boy trotter, all bad comments will be deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry should been more clear, the Belmont Road branch is looking staff so why not apply there? I just don’t think she would tell us her son is applying for a job and then he doesn’t get the job because she is always saying her kids will do well regardless what they try because if the unschooling formula. I could be wrong 😑
You’re right, She must have pretty good reason to believe the job is already his otherwise she would never talk about the interview in case he didn’t get it. She’d never admit that.

Reactions: 4
You’re right, She must have pretty good reason to believe the job is already his otherwise she would never talk about the interview in case he didn’t get it. She’d never admit that.
💯..because she doesn't fail..well..except maybe at this horse riding malarkey 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else creeped out at the family pic of them in their knicks in the back garden. I'm mean it was a wee but sunny yesterday but duck me not that bleeping sunny. The last thing people do when they pop round to my house is strip down. urgh!!!!

Reactions: 6
Hes got a job in the ice cream shop? Morellis?
Hes just a teenager though so I'm sure you wouldn't need to have exams to do that job. As far as I know you can sit exams without having gone to school so I wonder if her kids will want to do that later on.
Unless they are going to follow in her entrepreneurs footsteps lol
He probably got the job because Morellis is owned by the guy who is a partner in the print business her mum is also involved with. I would say nepotism but the wee guy is only scooping ice-cream to earn a few quid so good on him.

maybe Kim knows the owner and he’s already got the job 😉 as I do wonder why Holywood as they live in east Belfast.
She definitely does. He is a partner in miniprint as is her mum apparently although Kim being Kim tries to say her mum owns it outright. Not sure what the other partners would say about that. 🤣

Its amazing what a blow dry *cough* filter can do for you - changes how you look entirely - lol
That is literally the maddest thing I have ever seen. Does she think anyone is fooled?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone else creeped out at the family pic of them in their knicks in the back garden. I'm mean it was a wee but sunny yesterday but duck me not that bleeping sunny. The last thing people do when they pop round to my house is strip down. urgh!!!!
They were dressed in their knickers? Ffs that's gross!

Reactions: 1
The new barbie doll filter is ridiculous. She’s in Katie Price territory now.

Banging on about how Ryan says alcohol doesn’t affect her sleep or recovery. It’s because she’s a seasoned alcoholic. Her body is used to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair my kids would be bored outta there skull not going to school (lockdown proved this point to me). so I suspect he’s bored all day not having much company apart from virtual people and the chef/cleaner. Well done for getting out into society but again no different to other kids his age wanting to work and earn.

🤮🤮 it is very disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m most disturbed by the fact that it was roughly 15 degrees 🤣🤣 who in their right mind sits out in a bikini when it’s 15 degrees?!? Mortified for them all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
0B3C4F21-BDCD-459B-B039-5282C03B8D26.jpeg

Nope, nothing honest about this woman or her mistakes! She’ll ignore this comment most likely as it isn’t hero worshipping her.

She has yet to address why she doesn’t agree with using animals for food and sustenance (except milk chocolate) , but is fine with them being tortured for her fashion and entertainment. Come on Kim…we know you read this. Explain….

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Heard that puky story so many times. She thrives on making her assistant do menial little things like this and telling the world about it. Disrespectful. Totally cult like set up. Adore or get out.

Reactions: 5
She put this in ad. She now says she menopausal. And hemorrhoids and UTI ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.