Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alex2212

It’s hilarious that every time she’s in a car/taxi she does her videos to try to let the driver know how important she is as she updates all her fake followers. Kimbo, the poor guy doesn’t give a shit. It was probably a taxi because we know if it was a luxury car and chauffeur, she would have posted that too. Poor father in law, his special birthday has been hijacked by her and her ‘make it all about ME’ attitude. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

TanyaG

Chatty Member
LOVE Meeee a bit of hypocrisy on a Saturday morning 🙄🙄 anyway he isn’t bacon and ham - he’s a micro pig that some idiot is bathing!! For a decent bacon sandwich we need a proper pig; raised by farmers for meat not some ludicrous designer pet- I utterly despise someone who posts this shit and then crams many animals into her suitcase and onto those trotters of hers! Not to mention all the leather saddles and tack for the horses - what’s wrong with synthetic saddles Kim??? Do as I say not as I do - fuck off you plank!
Hypocrisy at its best. She loves herself a little real fur. I'm sure Ryan's parents are delighted that Kimbo made the choice to treat herself to first class instead of taking their grandchildren to see them. Great life choices all round Kimbo.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
She’s vile on every level! I’m sure as a millionaire she could’ve paid for everyone to go first class (oh wait….maybe she’s broke🤔🤔) think Kim wanted some more child free downtime!
I think seeing his grandkids (his own flesh and blood) on his birthday would have been a more welcome surprise than his son’s wife. Shameful.

isaidit2

Soooo THOUSANDS of people have been messaging her to say they're enjoying the stories😳😂😂 okay🙄 ..
pfffftttt omg yep sure they have kimmy..thousands..🤥
Trying to convince us all your used to this way of travelling..sure let's get a pic of the cabin , someone pouring your champagne🥱🥱.. basic and boring

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
You guys detective skills are amazing. That’s why she’s being so elusive about where she’s going when she usually overshares.

• Haha

Pinky-Pie

Jeez the silence is deafening with this NY trip!!!
She’s usually all over it. I suspect some of the comments above may be true in relation to who she is visiting/ staying with …

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She definitely said it was the boy who just turned 16 - he announced just before his 16th birthday that he wanted to move out and stand on his own two feet without any financial help. He doesn't want any communication with any of the family or anyone to interfere with him for a couple of years. But this is the boy that decided he wanted to go to school, and then dropped out after one term. He then wanted to be a chef, before turning into an IT / AI genius that was going to do great things for the business. So - we'll see how long this lasts. And yes it was at the very end of the podcast.
I can’t believe you would announce on a podcast that you had failed so spectacularly as a parent. So much so that he doesn’t want any communication with his family. I understand the wanting to move out bit but the no contact is odd. Not quite sure how he will actually be funding this and if it’s with money he was given by family or something similar, he’s going to learn quickly that it runs out.

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Soooo THOUSANDS of people have been messaging her to say they're enjoying the stories😳😂😂 okay🙄 ..
pfffftttt omg yep sure they have kimmy..thousands..🤥
Trying to convince us all your used to this way of travelling..sure let's get a pic of the cabin , someone pouring your champagne🥱🥱.. basic
There'll be a post soon to tell us why the kids couldn't make it 🤔
Absolutely as the 'back with the love of my life' posts were all for our benefit. We triggered our little puppet.
The kids aren't there before they couldn't afford to fly them all first class. It was more important to Kimbo that she was able to rather than have the whole family together in economy. Says it all

Ponies

She is so phenomenal at skiing they were picked up by ski patrol 😂

That the equivalent of being collected by the sweeper wagon on a marathon

• Haha

stefanp

LOVE Meeee a bit of hypocrisy on a Saturday morning 🙄🙄 anyway he isn’t bacon and ham - he’s a micro pig that some idiot is bathing!! For a decent bacon sandwich we need a proper pig; raised by farmers for meat not some ludicrous designer pet- I utterly despise someone who posts this shit and then crams many animals into her suitcase and onto those trotters of hers! Not to mention all the leather saddles and tack for the horses - what’s wrong with synthetic saddles Kim??? Do as I say not as I do - fuck off you plank!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Aw that’s so sad. My eldest is 16 and I can’t imagine him ever wanting to spend a day where he doesn’t communicate with his family. Wtf. Kim we’ve warned you for years, your priorities are all wrong. You care more about the perception of being a good mum than actually being one.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She is a vile human being, no compassion for the people involved in the accident that she’s held up in.

She brings her 13/14 year old daughter to a staff Christmas party? I’m no prude but a young girl that age shouldn’t be dressed like that.

Attachments

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Why does she buy that style of shoe that shows your feet? She's got the ugliest feet I've ever seen on a woman. Princess fiona fat flat hairy toes with the hideous faded tattoos. Why would you want to stuff them into a shoe that gets sweaty condensation inside? The plastic ones are awful

stefanp

I wonder if a link for tattle can be posted on that podcast? 🤔
Kim - LIE - I think not - she never lies apparently!!
---
I haven’t an ounce of sympathy for her. I reserve my sympathy for her kids. She has robbed them of an education, the opportunity to gain qualifications, the ability to choose any career they wanted, the opportunity to make friends & all the experiences that come with being at school.
As you say, designer goods and holidays are not the measure of success. The fact one of her kids can’t be in the same room as her and wants no contact points to epic failure, not success. There’s a reason why she is never happy with her face, why she drinks like a fish, the constant need to spend money on designer goods, the need to appear rich, the need to impress people points to an intensely unhappy person. She’s done this to herself. Those poor kids, especially the one who has had to remove himself.
The only thing she should be proud of is the fact she raised a lad of 16 who recognised the toxic environment he was in and realised he needed to remove himself from the situation - very sad but fair play to the lad. Although frankly I reckon as one of her kids you could live in that house and never have to see her! - given she’s out walking 50,000 steps a day and starts work at 4am!! Gets pissed and back in bed by 8pm! Or he could just be sick to the stomach of burgers!!

Last edited:
  • Haha