The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Can you clarify what cosmetic procedures and possible surgeries she has had to make her appearance more caucasian?

Reactions: 3
The rest of your post makes perfect sense, however re the bib, @emsie’s comment regarding afros was a clear misinterpretation of the post she was commenting on.
My point was to identify someone as non black because they don't look the way the op wants a black person to look is wrong, ignorant and stupid.
The op said that Megan is trying to look white or something along those lines. I'm making the point that Megan doesn't have to look a certain way to fulfil the ideal of what a black, brown whatever person is supposed to look like.
This is where the accusations of racism come from.

Reactions: 9
You have worded what I wanted to say so well.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.