The Royal Family #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having finally caught up with the Philth Scofield threads (the reason that I found Tattle), I'm now catching up on my other threads so my comments will be a bit late 😁.

Re royal names, how about Columbus, Cassius, Eloise and Estella, the children of Lady Helen Windsor? As for Annabel/Annabelle, my first thought on hearing that QE had nixed that as not being royal enough was "but it's a queen's name!". I wonder if there was a rumbling coming from the Royal Mausoleum in Dunfermline Abbey as Queen Annabella Drummond, consort of Robert III, rotated?

For civil cases, proof is the balance of probabilities while criminal cases are beyond reasonable doubt.

Right, onward I go...

Reactions: 2
Having finally caught up with the Philth Scofield threads (the reason that I found Tattle), I'm now catching up on my other threads so my comments will be a bit late 😁.

Re royal names, how about Columbus, Cassius, Eloise and Estella, the children of Lady Helen Windsor? As for Annabel/Annabelle, my first thought on hearing that QE had nixed that as not being royal enough was "but it's a queen's name!". I wonder if there was a rumbling coming from the Royal Mausoleum in Dunfermline Abbey as Queen Annabella Drummond, consort of Robert III, rotated?

For civil cases, proof is the balance of probabilities while criminal cases are beyond reasonable doubt.

Right, onward I go...
I heard it was because there was a nightclub/members club called Annabel's in London that was full of celebrities and sloan rangers, that might be rubbish though!

Reactions: 1
I heard it was because there was a nightclub/members club called Annabel's in London that was full of celebrities and sloan rangers, that might be rubbish though!
It's a private members club in Mayfair, it still exists, named after the founder's wife :) Very popular with the aristocracy in the 60s and 70s.

No, that's true, night clubs were in their heyday in the 80s

I see Kate was playing tennis with Roger Federer yesterday. She does seem very sporty doesn't she. Whether it be running, tennis, playing rugby. Her and William seem to enjoy sports quite a bit.

Reactions: 2
It's a private members club in Mayfair, it still exists, named after the founder's wife :) Very popular with the aristocracy in the 60s and 70s.
Quite a few of the Young Royal Set at the time were pictured in the tabloids, exiting looking quite tired and emotional.

I see Kate was playing tennis with Roger Federer yesterday. She does seem very sporty doesn't she. Whether it be running, tennis, playing rugby. Her and William seem to enjoy sports quite a bit.
She absolutely works out. She has the muscles of a sports person.

Reactions: 10
I was just listening to TalkTV and hearing that Duchess of York was diagnosed with breast cancer and had an operation. Literally just dropped as i was listening.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I seen a photo from Ascot of Kate talking to one of Andrews girls and laughing.
I thought that they had sided with Harry and did not like Kate?

I seen a photo from Ascot of Kate talking to one of Andrews girls and laughing.
I thought that they had sided with Harry and did not like Kate?
I think quite often in family drama it’s best to try and remain in good terms with both sides unless it is actually your fight. The York girls probably can see the row from both perspectives

Reactions: 13
Lady Annabel Vane-Tempest-Stewart / Birley / Goldsmith, daughter of Marquess of Londonderry, wife of Mark Birley then Sir James Goldsmith, mother of Jemima Goldsmith/Khan, Zac and Ben Goldsmith plus three Birleys.

Reactions: 3
I love how Kate does this whole Wimbledon thing because she loves tennis, but they didn't even bother to make even a post on social media about Armed Forces Day. #priorities

Reactions: 7
I love how Kate does this whole Wimbledon thing because she loves tennis, but they didn't even bother to make even a post on social media about Armed Forces Day. #priorities
It was posted on Charles Instagram as he is head of the armed forces.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.