The Royal Family #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's yet another contradiction in their story and in their morals. They're above the rules they expect everyone else to follow. I didn't even make the connection with the photo about the grandkids and great grandkids but now that you've pointed it out it makes total sense. They felt left out and now they're lashing out. It's the same pattern that they've always followed.
They excluded themselves vindictively and overestimated their importance as usual and now that it's blown up in their faces once again they're lashing out because their own actions and decisions are always someone else's fault.

The fact that the two of them are middle-aged behaving like this is really embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just don't understand why they write to each other! Are people still doing that? I had a look at the DM story there and I agree that it couldn't have come from the Palace. It's not even interesting to me at this stage. I think that story is dead in the water. Why didn't she write to her great friend the queen who was in charge at that stage or mention it in one of her phone calls with her?
It's very 50s, Victorian, and maybe that's the way Royalty do things but in this day and age of technology it doesn't seem plausible. Reminds me of my mother telling me when her American relatives were visiting in the 40s/50s, my grandmother would get a letter announcing their visit a few weeks before. But that was 70 odd years ago!

Reactions: 2
It appears assumptions that the letter was leaked by the Sussexes are premature but it's not like facts ever stopped the critics from enjoying an H&M bashing.
H&M haven't been averse to giving significant others a good bashing in their time. There's a reason why they are so unpopular and attract bad press.

Reactions: 7
It appears assumptions that the letter was leaked by the Sussexes are premature but it's not like facts ever stopped the critics from enjoying an H&M bashing.
After Finding Freedom, I'd take that with a pinch of salt. Maybe it's another case of 'misremembering' as the judge put it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't see a resemblance to either parent with him.
To me, he’s got Williams eyes and his nose and mouth are like Kate’s father. Charlotte and George both have blonde hair so seem to have got that from the Spencer side. Hopefully both boys can keep a head of hair because Michael Middleton and Earl Spencer still look good, it’s just the Windsor fighting.

To me, he’s got Williams eyes and his nose and mouth are like Kate’s father. Charlotte and George both have blonde hair so seem to have got that from the Spencer side. Hopefully both boys can keep a head of hair because Michael Middleton and Earl Spencer still look good, it’s just the Windsor fighting.
I recall reading somewhere that hair loss genes come from the mother’s side so he might be lucky.

I'd love to see her wardrobe and how it's organised!
Me too! I’ve wondered this before, it must have some serious organisation system. I remember in lockdown they were at Anmer Hall and she seemed to be wearing a lot of stuff on video calls from the really early years of her royal life which made me think she must store some stuff there too

Reactions: 9
Me too! I’ve wondered this before, it must have some serious organisation system. I remember in lockdown they were at Anmer Hall and she seemed to be wearing a lot of stuff on video calls from the really early years of her royal life which made me think she must store some stuff there too
Must be in KP, a four bed family home wouldn't cope. Unless it's in the Queen's old place.

I would imagine some sort of off site storage where they are logged and catalogued, kept at proper temperatures and wrapped in that special tissue paper.
Probably overseen by Pixies. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember reading before that the outfits for the royals are stored with labels stating when/where worn and have photos attached to show what accessories were used.

Reactions: 7
I would imagine some sort of off site storage where they are logged and catalogued, kept at proper temperatures and wrapped in that special tissue paper.
Probably overseen by Pixies. 😀
I suspect similar. They won't be over stuffed into a too small wardrobe like most of us :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who would want to be Master/Mistress of the Wardrobe now? Probably restyled as Guardian of the Wardrobe?

I do love how she seems to have kept all these dresses hanging up in her wardrobe! They must look amazing :)
She wore some gloves a few months ago that she’d worn pre marriage to some military graduation of Williams, they must have been at least 15 years old which is mad. I guess if they’re expensive and good quality there’s no point getting rid.

She wore some gloves a few months ago that she’d worn pre marriage to some military graduation of Williams, they must have been at least 15 years old which is mad. I guess if they’re expensive and good quality there’s no point getting rid.
I regularly wear clothes I’ve had for a similar length of time, I hate throw away fashion and try and buy stuff that lasts, it’s not a weird thing.

Reactions: 15
I regularly wear clothes I’ve had for a similar length of time, I hate throw away fashion and try and buy stuff that lasts, it’s not a weird thing.
Idk how old you are, but in this day and age the oldest thing in a lot of people in their 20s/30s/40s wardrobe is probably only a few years old. Maybe some good shoes, bag or coat will be older, but a lot of clothes just aren’t made to a good quality to last anymore. I guess she has the luxury of money and space, a lot of people sell stuff to buy new stuff.

Idk how old you are, but in this day and age the oldest thing in a lot of people in their 20s/30s/40s wardrobe is probably only a few years old. Maybe some good shoes, bag or coat will be older, but a lot of clothes just aren’t made to a good quality to last anymore. I guess she has the luxury of money and space, a lot of people sell stuff to buy new stuff.
Oh I’m rapidly heading to my mid 50s so older than a lot on here but have always checked out sales or charity shops and preferred to have less but better, far too much stuff seems to fall apart at the first wash, even some quite expensive stuff, it’s an environmental disaster. I’m not an easy shape to dress though so when I do find something that actually fits I want it to last anyway.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.