The Royal Family #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a surprising number of people who have been known by different names than the first one listed on their birth certificate, some since they were small children and some through their own choice. A lot more common than you’d expect.
I have a family of cousins who all go by their second names. Don't know why. It's just a thing their parents did

Reactions: 4
I have a family of cousins who all go by their second names. Don't know why. It's just a thing their parents did
Yup, my husband and his siblings all use their second names because the first ones were awful! My father and his sister, and his nephew as well plus a couple of my mother's nephews and her brother.

Reactions: 1
Also people keep bringing up her CV where she said she was Caucasian. Well, if she had to pretend to he white to get jobs, that's racism.
Meghan in the doc without her hair straightened is clearly dual heritage. Archie looks like other children I know with a White and a mixed race parent. They don't look White. They look mixed race too.
Who knew what options she had at the time to choose Caucasian?
Did MM choose to say that?
Was it an option from a list of Asian/African/whatever?
The term Caucasian does not mean white or pale skinned, but has been incorrectly used as such.

Reactions: 2
Who knew what options she had at the time to choose Caucasian?
Did MM choose to say that?
Was it an option from a list of Asian/African/whatever?
The term Caucasian does not mean white or pale skinned, but has been incorrectly used as such.
According to posters above, it's not even her cv. It's something someone put on a website

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched the documentary but can someone explain if the Commonwealth was raised at all - thanks

This is her actual CV from the early 00s. Doesn’t mention her race anywhere. (Though later ones may do, I can’t find any)
6546CEA3-C2D1-41E4-ABAA-3EFF124BA3D0.jpeg

Reactions: 6

I can understand the dislike. but hating someone on cellular lever ? Come on

My God...I just read the article. That is SICK. :eek:

How can anyone feel so much hate for someone...let alone someone they don't know? She is literally hated less than an ACTUAL serial killer, acc to Clarkson

And why the hell are so many gross older Bririah men OBSESSED with this woman?

Reactions: 25

How can anyone feel so much hate for someone...let alone someone they don't know? She is literally hated less than an ACTUAL serial killer, acc to Clarkson

One day someone will write a doctoral dissertation about hatred for commoner women who marry royal sons. it's beyond usual dislike for a celebrity.

Reactions: 13
Unable to sleep because he's thinking of Meghan? :ROFLMAO:That's got to be a joke.

If he's actually being serious about everything there then that is really sick and twisted.
And yet the ultra haters (don't care for her myself) deny she lives rent free in their heads. You couldn't make it up

Reactions: 15
One day someone will write a doctoral dissertation about hatred for commoner women who marry royal sons. it's beyond usual dislike for a celebrity.
And the Cottage Industry that has grown up around it … and the fact their dislike pays their bills.

Reactions: 9
And the Cottage Industry that has grown up around it … and the fact their dislike pays their bills.
Yeah all those YouTubers. Looking for ideas to duck out of actually working? Just hate someone and spend your days on the Internet obsessing about it. Can you imagine if YouTube existed in Fergie's time?

Reactions: 12

Urgh that article is horrible. What a nasty thing to say. I hope it is an ill thought out joke, because if a 62 year old man is fantasising about a young mother being paraded naked through the streets and people throwing excrement at her, he is one sick guy.

Reactions: 16
Urgh that article is horrible. What a nasty thing to say. I hope it is an ill thought out joke, because if a 62 year old man is fantasising about a young mither being paraded naked through the streets and people throwing excrement at her, he is one sick guy.
As much as I don't like Meghan I hope she doesn't see that

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Urgh that article is horrible. What a nasty thing to say. I hope it is an ill thought out joke, because if a 62 year old man is fantasising about a young mother being paraded naked through the streets and people throwing excrement at her, he is one sick guy.
I think Jeremy Clarkson's article is weird and disgusting but I don't get why people go on about being Meghan being a young mother when they're defending her. She's not that young and what's her being a mother got to do with it anyway? Its not like it's alright to write articles like this about people who don't have kids.

I doubt Jeremy Clarkson is genuinely lying awake fantasising about this. He's exaggerating to get a reaction to his column. It's what he does.

Reactions: 9
I think Jeremy Clarkson's article is weird and disgusting but I don't get why people go on about being Meghan being a young mother when they're defending her. She's not that young and what's her being a mother got to do with it anyway? Its not like it's alright to write articles like this about people who don't have kids.

I doubt Jeremy Clarkson is genuinely lying awake fantasising about this. He's exaggerating to get a reaction to his column. It's what he does.
That is true but it just seems horrible when you think what is on the internet stays there forever and they could read some bloke is getting off on thinking about their naked mother being humuated in the street. But yes you are right. It would be disgusting about any woman, mother or not.

Reactions: 7
He’ll probably say (and his fans/Meghan haters) that it’s just a joke, he was messing around but it’s not. It’s nastiness and misogyny trying to be covered up with ‘it’s just banter! It’s just a joke!’. Every 3 days a woman is murdered in the UK and he’s saying tit like this?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.