The Royal Family #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4A4193BB-3E55-4F61-9392-3D31A6D7D45D.jpeg

This picture from The Royal Family Instagram account is beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Celebrity wise the only ones I saw were Bear Grylls as head of the scouts (think the Queen was patron at one point maybe?) and in the biggest plot twist Sandra Oh as part of a Canadian delegation? Don't imagine many people would have had her on their funeral bingo card. I was surprised David Attenborough wasn't there but other than him I can't really think of any celebs who were actually linked to The Queen?

Reactions: 11
I’m so impressed at how many people have come out. All the roads along the whole route are completely crowded with people

Reactions: 13
Sorry I can’t quote from the last thread but someone said Huw had but another dig in, what did he say?

Celebrity wise the only ones I saw were Bear Grylls as head of the scouts (think the Queen was patron at one point maybe?) and in the biggest plot twist Sandra Oh as part of a Canadian delegation? Don't imagine many people would have had her on their funeral bingo card. I was surprised David Attenborough wasn't there but other than him I can't really think of any celebs who were actually linked to The Queen?
I think she was Patron of the scouts.

Reactions: 2
Now that I’m processing I did chuckle when President Biden and Dr Biden arrived just as the procession of VC’s and GC’s came through so they had to wait! Talk about a leveller!

(Sorry if this was discussed I was watching and had to skip quite a few pages 😞)

Reactions: 7
Well, that was absolutely perfect. I hope those lads in the bearer party can have a few pints now, bless them, they did so well. They've moved the coffin so many times and done it perfectly every single time. I assume it'll be different bearers at Windsor?

Although I'm going to say it, I thought they'd resurrected Les Dawson to play the organ in the Abbey.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Kay saying planes will be stopped shortly so they don't interrupt the hearse, what about the sky helicopter following it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like the coaches of world leaders just overtook the hearse on the flyover?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.