The Royal Family #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its currently 2.8 miles and still down near tower bridge. It hasnt grown as quick as I thought it would. Got a feeling it will ramp up Friday and potentially the queue will be closed Saturday

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Watching the public file through is interesting in the most bizarre way. Such a range of different reaction from tears. To silent nods. It’s not what you expect to watch on a Wednesday evening

Reactions: 23
We're thinking to go Friday night to see the Queen lying in state. I am so compelled to pay my respects.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its currently 2.8 miles and still down near tower bridge. It hasnt grown as quick as I thought it would. Got a feeling it will ramp up Friday and potentially the queue will be closed Saturday
I’m hoping from tomorrow they add the wait time to this; once they get a feel for how quickly people are passing by.

Reactions: 3
Not me getting confused between the Funeral March music and the Imperial March (from Star Wars!), did wonder why it didn’t sound the same out loud as it did it my head!🤦🏼‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know it's tradition and all that, but Westminster Hall is a bit aircraft hanger-y. Reminds me of an indoor riding hall, like the one at Bolsover Castle.

Reactions: 9
Missed all of today's events due to work commitments (rude 🙄) but I've 'enjoyed' catching up on the news at the same time as reading tattle
This is my new go to thread

Hoping KC gets some much needed rest this evening

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve been lurking these threads since Thursday. And I’d like to say I’ve learnt so much just from Reading all the posts. I do like a bit of history.
I’ve been overwhelmed by it all tbh. Didn’t really take notice when Diana n the queen mother died and I wish I had (teenager years).
If I was at my parents in Essex now I wold jump on the train to see the flowers. I agree with others about the phones in the air, take a photo yes but put your camera away. But all those Filming it.
i feel drained from watchin it so I dread tothink how the royal family are feeling.Glad they can rest tomorrow ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have to say the changing of the guards round the coffin is absolutely beautiful. I am enjoying that. There is such beauty in such sadness.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.