The Royal Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems Willy has a thing for malnourished looking brunettes.

A0E44A91-8B4E-4400-9DBA-1EF888941EE3.png
One of the comments to the blind. Imagine if a person of colour were told to ‘use a skin-whitening product’? The poster would, rightly, be vilified for racism. The same is true here.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 327000One of the comments to the blind. Imagine if a person of colour were told to ‘use a skin-whitening product’? The poster would, rightly, be vilified for racism. The same is true here.
On a tangent, that bottom post is ironic ( I know thats an Alanis Morisette version of ironic, but I cant think of another word) but cdan has always been a mouthpiece for celebs publicists unwilling or unable to publish things elsewhere. It was partly how Harvey Weinstein got away with what he did. His publicists would post blinds about actresses being difficult to work with and having tantrums on set. Half their blinds are publicists trying to cover up for their clients bad behaviour by posting stories about them or someone else to throw the press/ readers off the scent.

Reactions: 3
Might've happened but I just can't see Kate pretending to be amicable with her regardless of whether she was forced to or not. The Royal Family have the ability to shut anyone out so I'm not sure whether I believe it or not.

I think them being together was more of a "duck you look we're actually friends, jokes on you" kind of thing to the media than anything.

Always thought it was suspicious that straight away after that rumour was going around that they were all pictured together laughing away.
Like Dominic West and his wife, you mean?

Might've happened but I just can't see Kate pretending to be amicable with her regardless of whether she was forced to or not. The Royal Family have the ability to shut anyone out so I'm not sure whether I believe it or not.

I think them being together was more of a "duck you look we're actually friends, jokes on you" kind of thing to the media than anything.
Where they so close before the rumor that Rose and her husband were invited?

Reactions: 1
Think so. She was at their wedding then Kate & Wills went to a charity gala held at their home in 2016. Then there were rumours of the "affair" and Kate seemingly removed her from the "inner circle" then Rose and her husband appeared at their walk to church in the January.

Reactions: 3
Hmmm it's a tricky one. I'd like to think that Kate wouldn't stand for it but she doesn't strike me as a strong independent woman taking no tit. In all honesty I don't think William has it in him. I don't mind the cambs but they are a bit wet.

Reactions: 5
Hmmm it's a tricky one. I'd like to think that Kate wouldn't stand for it but she doesn't strike me as a strong independent woman taking no tit. In all honesty I don't think William has it in him. I don't mind the cambs but they are a bit wet.
Waity Kate would hang around. She'd give him the cold shoulder for a bit then her mum would send her back to him. William definitely has it in him, just look at that video of him dad dancing and chatting to the model in the club in some ski resort.

Reactions: 11
Waity Kate would hang around. She'd give him the cold shoulder for a bit then her mum would send her back to him. William definitely has it in him, just look at that video of him dad dancing and chatting to the model in the club in some ski resort.
God he's so middle aged isn't he. It's my same age and he makes me die cringing 🤣🤣 yeah I'm struggling to see Kate sticking up for herself.

Reactions: 8
Well, she took him back after he split up with her and proposed to someone else who turned him down.

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 11
Do we know who it was that turned him down?
A beautiful blonde actress, I believe from an aristocratic background, that he knew since they were teenagers I believe.

According to my knowledge she is now married to an actor with children.

Isabella Calthorpe

Yes wasn't he heard saying something like 'im free!' after him and Kate split? She was his back up plan. He knows she will put up and shut up. Kate is perfect for the Royal family. She is the doormat they wanted Diana to be.
Yes , that is here and apparently he had also reached out to her before that summer

Yes wasn't he heard saying something like 'im free!' after him and Kate split? She was his back up plan. He knows she will put up and shut up. Kate is perfect for the Royal family. She is the doormat they wanted Diana to be.
It seemed to be difficult for the princes of the BRF to find women that want to marry them

Reactions: 4
The article says he propositioned her not proposed to her.
It doesn’t sound like she even went out with him romantically because she thought it may damage her career.

Reactions: 6
The article says he propositioned her not proposed to her.
It doesn’t sound like she even went out with him romantically because she thought it may damage her career.
Yes, there are different reports.

Apparently Kate told Will not to contact Isabella anymore and Meghan told Harry to cut contact with Cressida. They are half-sisters

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.