The Royal Family #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that tv film they made, “King Charles III”?

It was about what Charles‘ early days as the king could be like. I missed it at the time but it was meant to be interesting.

Reactions: 2
I’d heard or read something that Charles wants to be George too as the 2 Charles before weren’t considered very lucky.

Reactions: 4
If I was into conspiracy theories I would suggest this is the Meghan stans trying to deflect from the 'I was brought up an only child' defamation case going on.I've never bought it but it does seem like every time there is negativity about the Sussex's an old story about the Cambridge's resurfaces.

For what it's worth, I can't imagine Kate strapping on a dildo though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had to look in on this thread after I saw Prince of Pegging trending :LOL: Apparently Hugh Bonneville enjoys that as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No kink-shaming here. I've taken part in a bit of pegging.

Just seems an odd rumour to have rapidly taken off!

Reactions: 8
If I was into conspiracy theories I would suggest this is the Meghan stans trying to deflect from the 'I was brought up an only child' defamation case going on.I've never bought it but it does seem like every time there is negativity about the Sussex's an old story about the Cambridge's resurfaces.

For what it's worth, I can't imagine Kate strapping on a dildo though.
I don’t think it’s a conspiracy theory at all, I think it’s a valid theory.
The Sussex fans are trying to detract from Tom Bowers book and Samantha Markles lawsuit and what better way than to start on the family who “never complain, never explain.” 🙄
As if anyone would know this “fact” anyway.

Reactions: 10
Book about the sussex's come out, this rumour appears.

Id have believed it more if it had come out at any other time.

No kink-shaming here. I've taken part in a bit of pegging.

Just seems an odd rumour to have rapidly taken off!
There does feel an air of homophobia from a lot of the sussex stans on twitter. I think people would be very surprised by the kinks people they interact with on the daily are into, but who cares if it’s two consenting adults exploring their sex life

FWIW I think it’s a load of bollocks that someone who would know that kind of information would also know what deuxmoi was. PW might be into pegging but I wouldn’t take a random email as confirmation of it

Reactions: 11
I've never believed this affair rumour , as Cathy and Wills appear too happy together. No one can fake that. Sounds like some random anon wanted to cause carnage today!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I fall into the Couldn’t Care Less group.
whoever they are, whatever they get up to in the bedroom, within the usual parameters of consenting and everyone happy, then crack on.
I find the pursuit and killing of wildlife for fun far and away worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've never believed this affair rumour , as Cathy and Wills appear too happy together. No one can fake that. Sounds like some random anon wanted to cause carnage today!
People used to say the same thing about Charles and Diana...Sure it's well known that Prince Philip was living with another woman the last few years and the fawning stories what came out about him and TQ

People used to say the same thing about Charles and Diana...Sure it's well known that Prince Philip was living with another woman the last few years and the fawning stories what came out about him and TQ
Living with someone else recently? Who?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.