The Royal Family #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously didn’t use a surrogate, just ignoring the lunacy of it that she could have hidden that from all the members of the family, but her face and body had the visible signs of pregnancy.

Not to police threads, but one of the good things about this thread is it seems to be majority well rounded people just sharing different opinions in a reasonable calm way, please don’t bring conspiracy theories here.

Reactions: 24
She obviously didn’t use a surrogate, just ignoring the lunacy of it that she could have hidden that from all the members of the family, but her face and body had the visible signs of pregnancy.

Not to police threads, but one of the good things about this thread is it seems to be majority well rounded people just sharing different opinions in a reasonable calm way, please don’t bring conspiracy theories here.
It seems you can take drugs to make you look like you've been pregnant. This is the response I got when I questioned how she looked like she had had a baby when they were showing the baby off at Windsor I think?
I've never had children but I was curious. It was also explained to me that you can't squat down in high heels and back up again without difficulty like she did when she was getting quite big. I suppose if it had been anyone other than a royal the media would have exposed her by now if it is true...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It seems you can take drugs to make you look like you've been pregnant. This is the response I got when I questioned how she looked like she had had a baby when they were showing the baby off at Windsor I think?
I've never had children but I was curious. It was also explained to me that you can't squat down in high heels and back up again without difficulty like she did when she was getting quite big. I suppose if it had been anyone other than a royal the media would have exposed her by now if it is true...
This is silly. Your dad didn't see bump falling. Babies move around in the womb they don't just stay stock still til they are born. She was was pregnant and gave birth. She probably did have access to some medical care to get pregnant quickly given her age but 38 year old get pregnant naturally every day.
I don't know if I could squat when I was pregnant as I never attempted it.
Slate Megan for the things she did, this where the Megan haters lose traction as they start with all this silliness.
Her kids would have had it worse then the Cambridge kids give that their own family was concerned about their skin colour the daily fail readers would be having a field day any time one of them caught the sun. I love how Lili is practically ginger and white ... that's how genetics work.

Reactions: 21

Yes that's what the Meghan and Harry thread is for. Most of us are here because we don't want to go there. If this thread is turning into the same old nonsense ( and 200+ threads aren't enough for you) then I can't be bothered with it. It will save me some time anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes that's what the Meghan and Harry thread is for. Most of us are here because we don't want to go there. If this thread is turning into the same old nonsense ( and 200+ threads aren't enough for you) then I can't be bothered with it. It will save me some time anyway.
I'm not that interested so don't worry. 😁

This is silly. Your dad didn't see bump falling. Babies move around in the womb they don't just stay stock still til they are born. She was was pregnant and gave birth. She probably did have access to some medical care to get pregnant quickly given her age but 38 year old get pregnant naturally every day.
I don't know if I could squat when I was pregnant as I never attempted it.
Slate Megan for the things she did, this where the Megan haters lose traction as they start with all this silliness.
Her kids would have had it worse then the Cambridge kids give that their own family was concerned about their skin colour the daily fail readers would be having a field day any time one of them caught the sun. I love how Lili is practically ginger and white ... that's how genetics work.
I can barely squat, let alone get up from it in any circumstances (it’s not pretty) … friend was gambolling around on 3 inch heels and squatting and doing yoga and other exercise at 9 months’ preggers. Everyone is different. Just because ‘you’ (generic) can or can’t do something doesn’t mean It follows that everyone else can/can’t.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is getting ridiculous now. Dear lord 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can barely squat, let alone get up from it in any circumstances (it’s not pretty) … friend was gambolling around on 3 inch heels and squatting and doing yoga and other exercise at 9 months’ preggers. Everyone is different. Just because ‘you’ (generic) can or can’t do something doesn’t mean It follows that everyone else can/can’t.
Oh same. Megan strikes me as having a supple flexible I can do anything pregnancy. Not everyone lounges around eating cake. I do but not everyone does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope you all have the same energy for Kate using a surrogate because she also squatted in heels whilst pregnant
D7EEE936-69C4-486E-8762-19E2CC1B4EF4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Just to reiterate, this thread really isn't the place for ridiculous conspiracy theories about Harry and Meghan. There is plenty of places on Tattle for that.

Please read the room. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Second episode of The Queen's Horses tonight, loved the first one, but having to record it because heaven forbid Mr F misses a single shot of the Open ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Second episode of The Queen's Horses tonight, loved the first one, but having to record it because heaven forbid Mr F misses a single shot of the Open ;)
What channel is that on?
There’s also a new series where Darcey Bussell goes around the U.K. to explore the places that have ‘shaped our monarch’s identity’. Starts next week on More4.

The surrogate theory is just one of many conspiracy theories some nut jobs love to still harp on about. It seems whenever a woman is really disliked and has children this theory gets brought up. Like narcissism. I see those two pop up a lot for so many women. I don’t get it. People can just be complete assholes and idiots without a disorder and can just get pregnant as anyone else.
Thanks to the posters to pointed it out already. There definitely is already a thread for this discussion.
Obviously I have my own unproven, maybe high reaching theories, but it’s just that. A theory with a high chance of being wrong.

I don’t think it’s necessary to take the Princess title for the York sisters. There could be an agreement to stop using it, like H&M and the HRH. Louise seems to have no interest and my guess would be it’s the same for James. The Swedish changes took the HRH from everyone outside the direct line and the grandchildren are no P/P anymore iirc. I also don’t see a problem with making the changes for a King Charles, and not in retrospect. Just like the Queen‘s cousins it could become a problem that get itself sorted out. So H, still under the old rule, is a Prince, the Cambridglings per Letters Patent are as well. H children won’t be, not because they live somewhere else but because they won’t have any active role in the monarchy ever (at least that’s what I assume) and in a slimmed down concept are just not important for the institution (of course they are for the family). This would also be true for any future children he might have. They are just too far removed to play a part. It’s just unfortunate that they are the first mixed race family members and won’t have titles. That’s merely coincidental though if you go with the rumours that slimming down has been in on the agenda for a long time and if you take other royal houses as example how it could be done.
I am extremely interested to see how the BRF would go about slimming down.
But that’s all assumptions at this point. They very well might get them when Charles ascends. In the end, there are no real benefits in terms of protection (yes, H EVERYONE and their uncle knew that) or getting money from the royal household. But some people live to put a title on their business card and enough people suck it up (hello employers of Bea and Eugenie).

Reactions: 6
What channel is that on?
There’s also a new series where Darcey Bussell goes around the U.K. to explore the places that have ‘shaped our monarch’s identity’. Starts next week on More4.
Channel 5. Also available online.

I was looking at the pictures of the Queen with Princess Anne yesterday and thinking that the only problem with slimming down the monarchy is that you have less members to help out in situations like that, where two people are needed.

I do think that they have to slim down but it’s tricky because they do need a certain number of people to go and do engagements or they lose visibility.

But then I think the whole titles thing is very silly and should just go, so clearly I am not made to be a royal advisor!

Reactions: 1
The surrogate theory is just one of many conspiracy theories some nut jobs love to still harp on about. It seems whenever a woman is really disliked and has children this theory gets brought up.
I never realised this until just now, some people in the Beckham thread like to bring it up about Victoria and Harper iirc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.