The Royal Family #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The surrogate theory is just one of many conspiracy theories some nut jobs love to still harp on about. It seems whenever a woman is really disliked and has children this theory gets brought up. Like narcissism. I see those two pop up a lot for so many women. I don’t get it. People can just be complete assholes and idiots without a disorder and can just get pregnant as anyone else.
Thanks to the posters to pointed it out already. There definitely is already a thread for this discussion.
Obviously I have my own unproven, maybe high reaching theories, but it’s just that. A theory with a high chance of being wrong.

I don’t think it’s necessary to take the Princess title for the York sisters. There could be an agreement to stop using it, like H&M and the HRH. Louise seems to have no interest and my guess would be it’s the same for James. The Swedish changes took the HRH from everyone outside the direct line and the grandchildren are no P/P anymore iirc. I also don’t see a problem with making the changes for a King Charles, and not in retrospect. Just like the Queen‘s cousins it could become a problem that get itself sorted out. So H, still under the old rule, is a Prince, the Cambridglings per Letters Patent are as well. H children won’t be, not because they live somewhere else but because they won’t have any active role in the monarchy ever (at least that’s what I assume) and in a slimmed down concept are just not important for the institution (of course they are for the family). This would also be true for any future children he might have. They are just too far removed to play a part. It’s just unfortunate that they are the first mixed race family members and won’t have titles. That’s merely coincidental though if you go with the rumours that slimming down has been in on the agenda for a long time and if you take other royal houses as example how it could be done.
I am extremely interested to see how the BRF would go about slimming down.
But that’s all assumptions at this point. They very well might get them when Charles ascends. In the end, there are no real benefits in terms of protection (yes, H EVERYONE and their uncle knew that) or getting money from the royal household. But some people live to put a title on their business card and enough people suck it up (hello employers of Bea and Eugenie).
Tbh even if Charles doesn’t change the rules, I’d find it so strange for Meghan and Harry to decide to use titles for Archie and Lili. After trashing the family on multiple interviews, claiming they’re all trapped and don’t realise it, & leaving the institution and moving country, they’d look like morons to then say “yes we would like our children to now be prince and princess”. If I was Charles I’d maybe not change anything and let them embarrass themselves if they decide they want their children to have titles despite living in America and knowing they will never work a single day as a working royal.

Reactions: 16
They’ve bigged it up to be something horrendous and they mentioned about it being decontextualised so I’m wondering if it’s a dodgy image but can potentially be made to be worse if you don’t know the backstory?

Anyway, it would have to be something really shocking for the British public to be appalled. I don’t think a rogue picture of his penis will do it. Heck we elected one of those as our Prime Minister.

Reactions: 6
I'm not a fan of Harry and Megan and I can quite often be found on their tattle threads.

However, I definately don't think they used a surrogate for Archie. Did you all not see Megan at the Lion King premier bursting out of her dress??? She defo looked liked a lady who'd just had a baby.

Personally i think its a shame they let their egos get the better of them. It's also a shame for their kids. You see those photos of the royal kids together at Balmoral, and Archie and Lillibet will never experience that.

Reactions: 12
I'm not a fan of Harry and Megan and I can quite often be found on their tattle threads.

However, I definately don't think they used a surrogate for Archie. Did you all not see Megan at the Lion King premier bursting out of her dress??? She defo looked liked a lady who'd just had a baby.

Personally i think its a shame they let their egos get the better of them. It's also a shame for their kids. You see those photos of the royal kids together at Balmoral, and Archie and Lillibet will never experience that.
Is it a shame though. If Megan and Harry believe that the family is toxic then it's not a shame, regardless of whether we the public believe them. It's not shame to keep children away from people that are no good for them (not that I believe this is true but it's clearly what Megan and Harry believe) who are we to tell them otherwise.

• Haha
This looks intriguing.

Tbh it pisses me off when people dangle a carrot like that (not a euphemism!). He’s got a photo but not going to show it or say what it is because it’s so shocking. Why mention it then? Either show it or shut up. Attention seeker.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Prince Andrew…. Many men in powerful positions enjoy being dominated… whilst wearing “lady” garments…

horrible little worm….

Reactions: 1
Is it a shame though. If Megan and Harry believe that the family is toxic then it's not a shame, regardless of whether we the public believe them. It's not shame to keep children away from people that are no good for them (not that I believe this is true but it's clearly what Megan and Harry believe) who are we to tell them otherwise.
They only thought it was toxic after they were told they couldn't be part time Royals and they were either in to out. Once they had all their privileges rescinded they started bitching.

I think it's sad for Lili and Archie. It was a shame to see all the other royal children together and enjoying all the Jubilee festivities and L & A not being part of it.

Reactions: 13
They only thought it was toxic after they were told they couldn't be part time Royals and they were either in to out. Once they had all their privileges rescinded they started bitching.

I think it's sad for Lili and Archie. It was a shame to see all the other royal children together and enjoying all the Jubilee festivities and L & A not being part of it.
I don't think it's sad. It's not like they aren't living an overly privileged life where they are. The jubilee festivities didn't look that much fun for children, even a woman fell asleep.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure whether Tom Bower is trying to be supportive of the Royals or not. So far in his book, he's revealed that the thing the Queen was happy about when her husband was being buried was that Meghan Markle was not coming, and now that Harry's hooray Henry Eton mates were annoyed that someone called them out on their sexist and misogynistic 'jokes'. Not surprised they left. Bowers book has made them out to be a pretty nasty lot. Agree about the surrogacy. No one mentions the ' blood Royals being infertile, because they are magic unicorn people who are better than us 🤔

Reactions: 11
So far in his book, he's revealed that the thing the Queen was happy about when her husband was being buried was that Meghan Markle was not coming,
Perhaps I’m missing something but I don’t get how this (of all the things that genuinely do) makes the old lizard lady look bad.

Reactions: 1
Perhaps I’m missing something but I don’t get how this (of all the things that genuinely do) makes the old lizard lady look bad.
I could imagine her being slightly relieved from a media frenzy point of view … but I doubt it was top of her list of concerns.

Reactions: 4
Because she didn't want her grandsons wife there to support him. It's the usual ' oh poor dumb Garry being held hostage by an evil woman narrative, when he made his own decisions and he was the one who trashed his family. In any case, Royal biographers most of the time don't know anything apart from what they are told by Palace employees at best, and stuff they have completely made up. Certainly not what The Queen said. Its probably something her staff thought.

I don’t think the fact that no one doubts the pregnancies of the York’s has anything to do with their royal background. They are just not interesting enough. They are not even working royals. Kate and Meghan are polarising on a whole other level. Because they hold/held higher status and the whole Megxit drama. Kate was too thin, too body controlling or faking HG, M too old, using a moon bump and a surrogate/doll….

Tom Bower will try to balance the fine line of looking “objective” and therefore credible. So not too one sided. BP will not comment, as always with the many many unauthorised biographies. It’s really fascinating how little can be trusted as a fact with them, with all the information that is available. They make a great example of maximised interest and publicity and almost no real intel.

I agree, that H&M only started to attack the monarchy and the family AFTER they realised they would not be granted a half in/half out option. They very much planned to stay royals. With all the anger and hurt and how much they seem to despise the royal circus it’s definitely looking strange how much they are hung up on titles. Their own and their children’s.

Reactions: 14
So far in his book, he's revealed that the thing the Queen was happy about when her husband was being buried was that Meghan Markle was not coming,
On the day her husband of 70 odd years was buried, that was her thought? Not buying it. She had more important things to think about - I agree with your later point about it being something her staff thought and just passed it on.

Reactions: 7
On the day her husband of 70 odd years was buried, that was her thought? Not buying it. She had more important things to think about - I agree with your later point about it being something her staff thought and just passed it on.
Yes or someone mentioned it to her and that was her reply. I doubt very much she was worrying about Meghan on the morning of the funeral.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.