The Royal Family #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do the absolute minimum. Doing the rounds of a charity in their designer threads and then going back to a life of privilege does not make them good people no matter how friendly or chatty they’re being. I can’t believe people still buy into the PR. They are tone deaf and completely useless and yet still get fawned over while the people doing the real charity grunt work are expected to grovel after them. Makes me sick tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Apparently they wanted to visit here after seeing it on the TV.

I have difficulty seeing PW as anything other than a spoiled brat after the Christmas story of not wanting to watch a particular film with the staff, making them change it then buggering off to shoot instead at the last minute.
First I have heard of this!!

Reactions: 2
The more I hear about William the more I like him.

He may have a temper (rumours) but there are lots and lots of historical and recent reports - not just PR but from the public - about how considerate, kind and conscientious he and Kate are.

They are obviously aware of their "position", but they are also acutely aware of the humanity of people around them. They have grown into their position of future King and Queen Consort of England since their marriage, taken time out with their children, and to develop their adult (after all they were barely out of their teens) and "professional royal status" with the public and their charities.

Now their slow and considered approach to their personal and Royal lives is appreciated - if only because the way the Twunts in Cali "grifted" us by the way they railroaded everything and tried to abuse their status for financial and personal gain prior to and after Megxit!
To be fair, they were 29 when they married … so if that is barely out of their teens my own age is going to undergo a slight re-adjustment

Reactions: 6
It does rather amuse that we are expected to gasp and be surprised by this, rather than just the ‘meh, tell us something we don't know‘ that most people seem to greet it with.

Reactions: 5
Charles and William are not responsible for Andrew's behaviour. It must be very stressful

Reactions: 14
no, there is not
It was a nasty rumour said to be started by MM as she was jealous of the lady she smeared and if there was any truth/evidence in it Dan Wooton said the papers would definitely print it, but as there is no evidence it is a dead in the water slander/lie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was a nasty rumour said to be started by MM as she was jealous of the lady she smeared and if there was any truth/evidence in it Dan Wooton said the papers would definitely print it, but as there is no evidence it is a dead in the water slander/lie
Because I'm sure Dan Wootton would be the first to tell us if there was anything wrong in Kate and Will's marriage. Not.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a load of offensive crap.

The royal family are the dictionary definition of “bystanders to injustice or prejudice” as they do not intervene on political or newsworthy issues pertaining to injustice or prejudice.
I think you will find the Camilla’s work with Domestic Violence organisations is the very definition of NOT being a bystander to injustice or prejudice. She got involved after one of her friends admitted to having experienced DV in her marriage. Since then Camilla has been doing a lot of work behind the scenes on this issue as well as the public stuff we all see.

he cheated on her with her best friend, how could anyone like or respect him still lmao
🙄 One lump or two?

F6BC2A70-B16A-4010-B25B-430D076ABB3A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't doubt William has
I think you will find the Camilla’s work with Domestic Violence organisations is the very definition of NOT being a bystander to injustice or prejudice. She got involved after one of her friends admitted to having experienced DV in her marriage. Since then Camilla has been doing a lot of work behind the scenes on this issue as well as the public stuff we all see.

🙄 One lump or two?

View attachment 1005071
Kate and William were apparently very helpful to James Mid when he needed help with his mental health. Heads Together was a great campaign and Harry before he started backtracking on his whole life also said William was helpful to him too in getting help. They could 100% do more and I think Camilla is a much better example but they do actually do stuff behind the scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Apparently they wanted to visit here after seeing it on the TV.

I have difficulty seeing PW as anything other than a spoiled brat after the Christmas story of not wanting to watch a particular film with the staff, making them change it then buggering off to shoot instead at the last minute.
Do you have the links to the reports of this please? Nothing comes up in Google.

Reactions: 1
@Mairag its in the DM story, after the bit about cute fluffy puppy - Pastor Mick is quoted.
I could be wrong but I think she means a link to the story of William being a brat at Christmas to his staff. I must admit I’ve never heard of that story either so I would also be interested in a link.

Reactions: 6
I heard it too several times. He made them watch Twilight - I remember that detail!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't doubt William has

Kate and William were apparently very helpful to James Mid when he needed help with his mental health. Heads Together was a great campaign and Harry before he started backtracking on his whole life also said William was helpful to him too in getting help. They could 100% do more and I think Camilla is a much better example but they do actually do stuff behind the scenes.
It's her brother and his brother in law. You'd hope they'd be very helpful to them!

Reactions: 9
Ha ha - well they were promised Bond or something and William as a prank made them watch Twilight.

I hope he has matured.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.