The Royal Family #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well yes sorry not them personally but they have someone hunting down everything that is said or written about them.
But they could choose to ignore this or rather have their staff looking at it without telling them. I get it must be frustrating that people still criticise you (fairly and unfairly) even when you are practically invisible for weeks. On the other hand, complaining now, after the world shakes their head about your husbands newest entitled temper tantrum is just stupid from a strategic point of view.
They could choose to ignore it (like the rumours of Saudi blood diamonds- now that would really piss me off and would be easy to discredit if untrue) and focus on their projects. Yes, stuff takes to come out. Even longer under the current circumstances. But there is one Spotify episode and 2 Netflix productions announced and 1 production delivered (his Hero Harry Invictus promo film was such a lazy attempt to get something out quickly). I think if they had more in the table there would be hints or other announcements. It’s not as if they are a a key part of those productions. They hire people that will do the actual job/fund those ideas. It’s not as if they are sitting in their private cutting room, juggling work and two young children.
Maybe, just maybe if they would put their focus on getting positive attention by actually delivering high quality (be it educating or purely entertaining) productions they wouldn’t have to concentrate on all the negative chatter. And maybe, just maybe, there would be less negativity at one point. Some people will find fault at everything they do. But many, that criticise them harshly now, can still be subjective and positive about good work. I want to believe I can. I think Pearl could be a great productions. I definitely don’t find fault in everything she wears or how she has her hair. I still wish them success and happiness.

Reactions: 6
It looks like a stupid move to remind to everyone the details of the trial with Mail on Sunday. The elements she "forgot" to report when interviewed didn't shine a good light on her. That actually what Mail on Sundays wanted and dragged the whole procedure even if they knew they would probably lose. For them that was free content to publish regularily. Now all tabloids are again talking about it. On PR point of view if I was Meghan I would have not make any comment about the podcast.

Plus the bbc podcast is not diffusing a wrong information. It's an opinion to declare she tried to mislead the court by ometting some details when she was under oath. Maybe she really forgot. But a commentator have the right to believe she wanted to mislead the court. One more time Meghan shows she wants to direct the narrative about her and that actually she isn't for free press if a comment of this kind makes her react this way.

Reactions: 9
Yes that’s what I mean really - you have articulated it better than me. I’m sure plenty of royals and celebrities don’t like everything said about them but they aren’t all writing in to complain which in itself becomes a news story. They could let these things slide for the moment and enjoy their privacy and lifestyle over in America while Andrew is feeling the heat. But there they are, coming out to complain about two things already this week.

Reactions: 4
I do think that is just him (or them). It must be exhausting to be that glass half empty and wronged all the time - but some people are just like that - I worked with one, it’s exhausting for everyone 😎, so I can only imagine what they would have been like scaled up to the publicity of Harry. Not only could they never, ever be wrong everyone had to agree they were never, ever wrong … which led to awkward office dynamics. They were also extremely thinned skinned, so even if one person even slightly disagreed with them - that was the opinion that they latched on to. Like I say, exhausting.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It looks like a stupid move to remind to everyone the details of the trial with Mail on Sunday. The elements she "forgot" to report when interviewed didn't shine a good light on her. That actually what Mail on Sundays wanted and dragged the whole procedure even if they knew they would probably lose. For them that was free content to publish regularily. Now all tabloids are again talking about it. On PR point of view if I was Meghan I would have not make any comment about the podcast.

Plus the bbc podcast is not diffusing a wrong information. It's an opinion to declare she tried to mislead the court by ometting some details when she was under oath. Maybe she really forgot. But a commentator have the right to believe she wanted to mislead the court. One more time Meghan shows she wants to direct the narrative about her and that actually she isn't for free press if a comment of this kind makes her react this way.

That guys documentary was so heavily in her favour why would you go after him for one word? Whether it was a mistake or forgotten, she did mislead the court. Even then, you forget to ring someone back or take the bins out, you’d have to have had a knock to the head to forget cooperating on a times bestseller.

Reactions: 10
That guy is creepy, reminds me of Michael Jackson transformation in the 90s

Also, I dont know why but i kinda imagine Omid sat like Barbara Cartland, but with fake antique furniture thinking he us next to royalty
BIB: He already does think he's next to royalty. From this interview he did with Tatler. 😂😂😂 What a stupid thing to mention and I find it very hard to believe.
His father’s family is Scottish, while ‘my mum’s side are Persian, and slightly aristocratic’.

• Haha
  • Sick
BIB: He already does think he's next to royalty. From this interview he did with Tatler. 😂😂😂 What a stupid thing to mention and I find it very hard to believe.

How can you be ‘slightly’ aristocratic?!

Reactions: 3

He's 38?! I thought he was about 25! That botox is really doing the most :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
‘Prince Andrew and Harry WILL receive Queen's Platinum Jubilee medals alongside other royals, with Meghan Markle also likely to receive honour’ reports the Daily Mail!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
the podcast man clearly isn't a royalist when you look at his old tweets and was very clearly on meghan's side. what was the need to nitpick?

Reactions: 7
the podcast man clearly isn't a royalist when you look at his old tweets and was very clearly on meghan's side. what was the need to nitpick?
They'll turn on anyone who dares criticise/tell the truth

I doubt many people listened to that podcast. More people heard about the clarification then the original podcast. Did she just want to get her name in the papers for any reason? There's no logic to it.

Reactions: 8
I doubt many people listened to that podcast. More people heard about the clarification then the original podcast. Did she just want to get her name in the papers for any reason? There's no logic to it.
You could have a point there. Considering how much they've spent on PR people in last couple of years, their PR continues to be one appaling decision after another so maybe this was another

Yes, his name is Omid Scobie
He was busy trying to compare Camilla getting security prior to marrying Charles and Harry not getting it. What he failed to mention was that Charles paid for private security that was made up of RETIRED royalty protection officers.

Reactions: 13
He was busy trying to compare Camilla getting security prior to marrying Charles and Harry not getting it. What he failed to mention was that Charles paid for private security that was made up of RETIRED royalty protection officers.
and the difference in public opinion between Camilla and Meghan (especially at that time) is huge. Excluding the fact she will be queen consort and needs the extra protection anyway. What is it with Meghan and future Queen consorts she can't get along with? 😂

Reactions: 8
Complaining to the BBC about such a trivial thing makes you wonder about the things they haven't sued about. The telegraph (I think) has published some uncomplimentary articles about her making Kate cry etc and she's never taken them on or if she has, then it doesn't appear to have worked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.