The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories are so hilarious, I mean there’s nothing more hilarious than a couple of wine bottles, some food and two drunk girls laughing is there? I can’t hardly contain my hysterical laughter 🙄

Reactions: 1
Her latest stories are so hilarious, I mean there’s nothing more hilarious than a couple of wine bottles, some food and two drunk girls laughing is there? I can’t hardly contain my hysterical laughter 🙄
She’s really bloody odd, it’s the sort of thing I’d have thought was so cool to do at the age of about 13. Yet she’s about 30 and a mum (now and then) to two kids

Reactions: 3
She never has her boys and when she does she only seems to take them for coffee never actually does anything fun with them I feel so sorry for them she seems like she spends all her time and money on herself and when she has her boys she still goes on her bike for like a hour !!!

Reactions: 3
I mean she says it’s only 7 months this transformation but she has been doing this for longer than that I don’t get it all lol

And now she having a sunbed everyday maybe she could save some money for her kids

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t had her kids lately either !! Think it’s only ever her and the new BF in that gym videoing each other lol

Arse out for the gram today. Nice for her two boys when that surfaces and is being passed round at school. As long as she gets her attention seeking fix eh?

What a witch everything is always about her isn’t it !!! Then poor kids I feel sorry for them and wow she is putting a lot of pictures up !!