The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has actually lost some weight this time but is still a very unfortunate shape. She’s one of those who thinks she’s a super model now she’s lost a few pounds hence the posing in the pants pics. Cringe. Especially for her two kids.

All these one year comparison photos she’s posting - if you look at the pictures she posted this time last year she looks NOTHING like that - like, half the size 😮

Reactions: 3
I thought this too! She clearly used very good angles I wouldn't have thought she was that size at all, also noticed is has made a point of saying that guy is her BFF and not new boyfriend 🤣

Reactions: 4
Is it just me that thinks she must be breathing in so deeply for her neck to make that shape in the middle? Or am I just being mean?
YES! 🤣 I think that’s one of the reasons she never posts her face too, can you imagine what it looks like sucking in so hard 🙈

Yes because her face in this picture does not look like half the pictures she puts up
Yep - why do these women lie to themselves like that for headpats from the internets? 🥱 instead of editing your photos into oblivion, just don’t post hundreds if you don’t feel comfortable with how you look.

Reactions: 2
Exactly I mean because when someone actually bumps into you and you don’t look how your pictures do how do you explain that haha 😂 I mean you can see even her legs are bigger in that picture

anyone BE fed up of this whole BE thing?
lunch be this, waist be that. Infuriating

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Such a seedy , strange account. Her poor boys . And why are all her before and afters so heavily edited , the poses for a start. We all know if you bend forward,arse out , put your arms in the air and wear a pair of knickers that stick up your bum, you're gonna look completely different to just standing straight , arms to the side with dirty grey kegs and ur Nana's bra on ......

Reactions: 5
Nice new tattoo with the bff but couldn’t even have her kids on Mother’s Day would rather go to the gym !!

Reactions: 4