The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea she’s lost weight but she’s in the gym constantly, probably because she has time due to the fact she doesn’t parent 50% of the time and doesn’t appear to work.
i thought it was sad that she always has plenty of money for gym, gym clothes, tattoos etc but she bought the boys one of those too good to go bags for a treat :-( poor kids.

Reactions: 5
Yea she’s lost weight but she’s in the gym constantly, probably because she has time due to the fact she doesn’t parent 50% of the time and doesn’t appear to work.
i thought it was sad that she always has plenty of money for gym, gym clothes, tattoos etc but she bought the boys one of those too good to go bags for a treat :-( poor kids.
Literally a bag of turning stale pastries for the kids and in the next story new tshirt deliveries! Sick of her trying to be this cool alternative edgy youth as well like pull yourself together you’re a mother of 2 kids

Reactions: 5
I mean that stuff if basically ready to be thrown away and she is feeding them this for dinner stuff that’s been sitting around all day yet she gets brand new t-shirts and gym stuff she makes me feel sick 😡 how she puts herself first and she said she had to bribe her boys to go park just so she could get her steps In surely she should have stuff planned for them as it’s the Easter holidays !!!

Reactions: 2
I mean that stuff if basically ready to be thrown away and she is feeding them this for dinner stuff that’s been sitting around all day yet she gets brand new t-shirts and gym stuff she makes me feel sick 😡 how she puts herself first and she said she had to bribe her boys to go park just so she could get her steps In surely she should have stuff planned for them as it’s the Easter holidays !!!
It’s all about her isn’t it? Got to get her steps in and her gym tat. Meanwhile the kids eat mouldy old pastries and trail behind her whilst she marches ahead. What about meeting their needs / wants for a change? Absolute pig fart

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s all about her isn’t it? Got to get her steps in and her gym tat. Meanwhile the kids eat mouldy old pastries and trail behind her whilst she marches ahead. What about meeting their needs / wants for a change? Absolute pig fart
It’s disgusting I mean she makes me really angry the fact she never puts her kids first and all she seems to ever do with them is make them walk somewhere or take them for a costa or starbucks and she still does her bike at home while she has her boys like seriously think she has enough time in gym could spend some actual time with them rather than doing hour on her bike !!!

Reactions: 3
Don’t think she knows how to put her kids first unfortunately protein powder and new gym gear ect is so much more important 😡

You just know those photos of her in her Ann Summers handcuffs or with her giant arse out is going to be doing the rounds when the kids are older and they’ll be teased mercilessly. Not that she gives a tit. Her kids feelings don’t seem to pop into her thick head ever

Reactions: 4
You just know those photos of her in her Ann Summers handcuffs or with her giant arse out is going to be doing the rounds when the kids are older and they’ll be teased mercilessly. Not that she gives a tit. Her kids feelings don’t seem to pop into her thick head ever
I mean it’s every day but she always has her trousers pulled up pasted her belly button i mean if she was the fit you would think she would have a 6 pack by now lol 😆 and them disgusting grey shorts that she seems to have had for years !!!

How the hell does she afford all this stuff I mean new trainers and new t-shirts all today what the hell !!!

She affords it cos she feeds her kids from To Good To Go bags !
I mean Them trainers about £90 the t-shirts about £25 each she must be earning some good money or like you saying not spending any of it on her kids feeding them rubbish !!!

Reactions: 1
I think she won a competition to win some gym gear to be fair. Her insta is such a bore fest. How many times can we see her on her exercise bike or contorting her body into different strange poses to make herself look thinner ?

• Haha
Not being funny but I slipped and fell into having another tattoo this girl has more money than sense !!!