The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grubby pink bra and weight loss stories are back 🙈 How long til we get the no different before and after pics with those gargantuan thighs 🙊

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Always puzzled by these non progress pics. She never looks any different, just squeezing her bum cheeks & standing a bit straighter. Her account is a never ending round of before and after pics ( usually in the same outfit) where there’s no significant change. Maybe her friend Robbo needs to tell her she’s making a tit out of herself….

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Always puzzled by these non progress pics. She never looks any different, just squeezing her bum cheeks & standing a bit straighter. Her account is a never ending round of before and after pics ( usually in the same outfit) where there’s no significant change. Maybe her friend Robbo needs to tell her she’s making a tit out of herself….
Look at the state of that bedroom 🤢 I can smell it from here

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s not cleaned that mirror in two months, the same dirty marks in the same places. Just looking at her makes me itch.

• Sick
0AE57749-12BE-41B2-98D7-50789B1ABBAE.jpeg
Can’t work out what’s going on in this picture. Looks like she has edited her waist but has massively failed because it’s given her the widest forearm 😳🤥🤥

• Haha
Anyone else get the feeling she’s hinting at having been assaulted on her post with a trigger warning yesterday?

Do I need my eyesight testing, or is the only difference in her “progression” pic that her shorts are pulled up to her bra? Cos honestly, I can never see any difference ?

Reactions: 5
Do I need my eyesight testing, or is the only difference in her “progression” pic that her shorts are pulled up to her bra? Cos honestly, I can never see any difference ?
She’s got a better fitting pair of shorts on in the newest picture and pulled up high so giving the illusion of “progress”.

She often posts fractionally more zoomed in pics as her before which give the illusion of her looking narrower in her after. Also, the pose itself is insane, like she’s tied to a torture rack 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7