The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered why I hadn’t seen any updates.
probably off with the mystery (imaginary) man 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She's off on another fitness journey, will be posting comparison pics soon with only days between them and literally no difference at all! Seen it all before!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's off on another fitness journey, will be posting comparison pics soon with only days between them and literally no difference at all! Seen it all before!
She’s the ultimate bore isn’t she with her insta 🤣

Her house always looks disgusting, the background on her latest selfie on her story is just awful, rubbish laying on the floor!

Reactions: 3
I’m just sick of constantly playing the world’s hardest game of spot the difference on her ‘progress’ photos

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just sick of constantly playing the world’s hardest game of spot the difference on her ‘progress’ photos
I was going to say another progress photo will be coming up of her in that awful dress 🙈😄

Reactions: 1
She reminds me of Nicole Juke (anybody follow her?). Her house is a constant mess too and I don’t understand why these people aren’t embarrassed about it and instead post their dirty messy houses on Instagram for all to see!

The picture on the right is SOOO EDITED who is she kidding 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

If someone can change her arse that much in 6 weeks they have a MAGIC FORMULA AND COULD BE A MILLIONAIRE
100%! It's obviously fake and edited. Clearly has a filter too and skin has been smoothed. Actually, I've been following her for years and she's never changed body shape. She's always doing these small 7lb transformations and never actually looks any different. Plus, what's with standing with her arms like that. Weird.

Yeah she just loses and gains the same few pounds over and over, gives it big with this “fresh start new me” business then starts up again a few months later once she’s tailed off on it

100%! It's obviously fake and edited. Clearly has a filter too and skin has been smoothed. Actually, I've been following her for years and she's never changed body shape. She's always doing these small 7lb transformations and never actually looks any different. Plus, what's with standing with her arms like that. Weird.
She stands with her arms above her head because she THINKS she appears slimmer but really her arms are pretty big. Something I always notice they seem so much bigger than her head 🤣🤣 now Iv seen it I can’t unsee it when ever she shows her bare arms.
she is the queen of transformations but Never looks any different. Fair play if mentally she feels better for it though

Reactions: 3
She stands with her arms above her head because she THINKS she appears slimmer but really her arms are pretty big. Something I always notice they seem so much bigger than her head 🤣🤣 now Iv seen it I can’t unsee it when ever she shows her bare arms.
she is the queen of transformations but Never looks any different. Fair play if mentally she feels better for it though

Whenever I see it, I just think 'yeah, we'd all look slimmer stretching like that' 😂

She never looks different, ever. The one photo of her as a bridesmaids in that awful purple colour dress is all she looks different from.