The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But for how long?! 😂

Also, those legs on his story today aren’t hers, doesn’t look like her phone either. She had a picture on her stories the other day with 3 glasses.
I know. Maybe she's exploring her "wild" side and third wheeling ...

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is she still pals with Robbo the Yobbo... or has that chav union gone as flat as a wetherspoons pint?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s blatantly showing that she’s not in her house now... nice car on the drive, nice tv and nest heating, bit of a difference from her house with jumble sale furniture and a 10 inch tv

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could this woman get any duller? A can of monster, wow, thrilling story. Can’t wait for the next 🙄
Is she not back at work selling tacky pants?

Reactions: 3
Her latest stories everything she has bought was with money she has saved from not drinking.... duck me id say she is a raging alcoholic spending that much on booze in lockdown!!
If she is proud of that then fair play but don’t tell the internet. Sobriety is something to be taken seriously not a fleeting moment when you feel like it 🙄

She isn't bleeping sober, she's just stopped buying as much.

Although she goes on an on about making modifications to that house as if she owns it and then casually drops in a mention of her landlord. I have nothing against renter's, I rented myself, but I don't know many private landlords who would be happy with that hideous wallpaper, the patio, painting the shed pink FFS.
I can understand the flooring as it'll update the place but all my landlords were only happy with minor changes that made the place more appealing/neutral for future renters (flooring, painting the walls white to brighten it up, changing the toilet seat).

Reactions: 3
She isn't bleeping sober, she's just stopped buying as much.

Although she goes on an on about making modifications to that house as if she owns it and then casually drops in a mention of her landlord. I have nothing against renter's, I rented myself, but I don't know many private landlords who would be happy with that hideous wallpaper, the patio, painting the shed pink FFS.
I can understand the flooring as it'll update the place but all my landlords were only happy with minor changes that made the place more appealing/neutral for future renters (flooring, painting the walls white to brighten it up, changing the toilet seat).
When I rented I was always told as long as we decorated to a high standard then to go ahead. But we always had to consult with colour choices beforehand and say we’d paint over with neutral colour choices before leaving if the landlord requested so. I think it all depends on the landlord, some I’ve known literally couldn’t care less which I just don’t get at alllll

When I rented I was always told as long as we decorated to a high standard then to go ahead. But we always had to consult with colour choices beforehand and say we’d paint over with neutral colour choices before leaving if the landlord requested so. I think it all depends on the landlord, some I’ve known literally couldn’t care less which I just don’t get at alllll
True. However I have never known a landlord to be as nonchalant as hers, especially with wallpapering and that bloody painted patio and shed.

True. However I have never known a landlord to be as nonchalant as hers, especially with wallpapering and that bloody painted patio and shed.
Oh no 100% hers is very much to a certain taste and pretty hard to return back to ‘normal’ 🤣

• Haha
Another thrilling story about how many empty volvic bottles are in her bin. I don’t think I can stand the excitement. The award for the fullest and most pointless stories goes to the rising grub 😏

*Dullest

Reactions: 5
It might be because I'm Scottish and our tap water is great, only really buy a bottle of water it out and about, but I don't get the obsession with Volvic.

She’s changed her name to just Jordan and gone quiet. No more boring stories and imaginary weight loss / tat posts

She’s changed her name to just Jordan and gone quiet. No more boring stories and imaginary weight loss / tat posts
I think she may have finally got the hint that nobody gives a flying toot about her blatantly false front she puts on for social media 😃