The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an absolute joke how much disposable income she seems to have by doing very little work!!!

Omg has anyone just seen her may-today spot the difference with her kid in the background while she’s photographing herself topless :LOL:
Can see a tiny change around the waist..
Maybe she’s making lots of money from her jewellery business...wonder if she’s declared that to UC

It’s an absolute joke how much disposable income she seems to have by doing very little work!!!

Omg has anyone just seen her may-today spot the difference with her kid in the background while she’s photographing herself topless :LOL:
Says a lot about her that she’s blurred out her own face but not her sons 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She really needs to stop spending her UC money on tattoos and lip filler and try to actually spend it on the kids. Their clothes are always too small and they always look unkept, poor boys. Also she only has them like 25% of the week so why does she only work 1 day a week 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Anyone else not see any progress in her photos just her pants getting higher🤣🤣🤣

And her pants are on the wrong way too. You can see the front bow😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been whinging about “trolls” so I’m guessing that has something to do with it. Validation from strangers on Instagram is all that keeps her dull world going round so I’m sure she’ll be back to her usual shitposting in no time.
Now that is a real shame. I enjoy playing spot the difference on her progress photoshopped posts when on a night shift!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right who called it.. the boring balcony photos are back🤣
Are her posts ever anything other than boring tho?!
Balcony, feet walking along the pavement, pictures of drinks 😴 riveting viewing.
And the how long before introducing a new partner to kids post..deffo aimed at ex!
How long do we think before we see the next smashed my goals here’s a picture of me with my pants stretched up to within an inch of their life..most perplexing spot the difference ever pic?

I always think she looks like she's wearing a diaper in the grey tracksuit bottoms. Looks ridiculous, she's also clearing breathing in. Not inspiring to look like you hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always think she looks like she's wearing a diaper in the grey tracksuit bottoms. Looks ridiculous, she's also clearing breathing in. Not inspiring to look like you hun.
Yes her fupa isn’t going anywhere.
She forgot to breath in to within an inch of her life on her latest photo or just couldn’t easily photoshop that one 🤔

Find it so annoying that she blurs the background in her “progress pics” babe we can still see the grotty room and poor photoshop 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1