The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just_x_jordan
thank you, how I can see the transformation! Amazing how some exercise removes moles, spots and cellulite 🧐
Winds me up when people do this. Having bumps and marks on your skin is NORMAL and airbrushing them out is only going to make the next person feel pressured into airbrushing them too. Cue people looking at their own skin and wondering what’s wrong with them.

She's an odd one this one isn't she ? I wish she would stop tying that awful belt around the equally awful dresses that she poses in !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s really strange. She seems to work 3 hours a week in Ann Summers, rarely has her kids, is doing up a rented house in parrot wallpaper and tat from B&M, and has a friend with a balcony that she sees every couple of weeks. Besides the gym what exactly does she do with her life?

Reactions: 6
I’m honestly confused as to how she affords these constant costa stops etc when she barely seems to work???

Reactions: 2
I’m honestly confused as to how she affords these constant costa stops etc when she barely seems to work???
Same way she affords her tattoos. Universal Credit!
She actually put a pic of her calendar with UC due written on it and yay! New tattoo day. Spending all her child benefits on tats, wine and costa 😩. Kids never look smart bless em. They’re like little urchins

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Loads of dull stories again mainly with her feet walking along the pavement (riveting) and puzzling before and after pics where the difference is really really hard to see. 🙄

• Haha
I love how she's 'shook' over her body....... Get over it hun, you look average. Nothing to be shook about. She always wears the same bra too. I swear, I've been following her for years and it's the only damn bra she ever wears. Bet she smells awful. Her 'spontaneous as always' post is cringe too. She is such a weird individual. What does she do except gym and work in Ann summers? Seems like the most boring and mundane life, not one that needs capturing on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she's 'shook' over her body....... Get over it hun, you look average. Nothing to be shook about. She always wears the same bra too. I swear, I've been following her for years and it's the only damn bra she ever wears. Bet she smells awful. Her 'spontaneous as always' post is cringe too. She is such a weird individual. What does she do except gym and work in Ann summers? Seems like the most boring and mundane life, not one that needs capturing on Instagram.
Why would she be so shook if she is eating better and exercising as much as she claims...it’s a no brainer. Well maybe it isn’t if you have half a brain 🤦🏻‍♀️🤪😂

• Haha
I seem to remember her ex seemed/looked quite a bit older and I have the feeling that he owned his own auto-type business.

That's why they lived in that lovely rural house (or it could have been lovely inside had she not put her hands to it).

There's probably an element of money from him and/or child benefit and universal credit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is the ex. He looks about 11.

she has an old insta (jordanknapton) and you can see she’s been doing the same gym/diet crap for yeeeears.
He definitely doesn't.
This is him in a recent FB picture. He is much older than her, or he's had a rough paper round.

He is also in a new relationship, FB official since the 20th August. Which isn't far off dear Jords "transformation/arse out" pictures.

Attachments

• Haha
He definitely doesn't.
This is him in a recent FB picture. He is much older than her, or he's had a rough paper round.

He is also in a new relationship, FB official since the 20th August. Which isn't far off dear Jords "transformation/arse out" pictures.
It’s like the hardest spot the difference ever 😂
He looks creepy!

Reactions: 1
I think he’s 31 or 2, didn’t she throw a party for his 30th? She definitely lived off him though, just don’t think it was his pension 😂

It’s an absolute joke how much disposable income she seems to have by doing very little work!!!

Omg has anyone just seen her may-today spot the difference with her kid in the background while she’s photographing herself topless :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s an absolute joke how much disposable income she seems to have by doing very little work!!!

Omg has anyone just seen her may-today spot the difference with her kid in the background while she’s photographing herself topless :LOL:
Ffs love why would she put that on the bleeping internet 🙄😳😱🤷🏻‍♀️