The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What part of social distancing does this bleep not understand? I miss my family like crazy and haven't been able to see them yet she has her boys at her house today and we all know they haven't been there recently.

Reactions: 1
Social distancing doesn't include parents not seeing their children, children are still allowed to travel between homes. However contact between the other parents needs to be kept to a minimum.
As in if they can get out the car and up to the door do that. Don't stop over Jordan you bleeping bellend.

That doesn't mean having someone over to mow her lawn, drink with at night and then sitting in her ex's garden playing with her kids.

Reactions: 2
Ah ok I feel abit like a twit now 😂
I wouldn’t if I were you, she’s sat in her ex-husbands garden playing with the kids so I struggle to believe that she’s not been within 2m of him but as she’s already made clear, the rules don’t apply to her...

tit knows how she ended up at a “friends” at shotley marina either, I’m pretty sure the family home is in the country and she lives in a town now?!

She really bleeping angers me so much. I’m a receptionist/ward clerk on my hospitals ITU. My workload has increased by a large amount over the last two weeks as my trust has expanded the amount of beds we have available by joining our ITU up with a now closed orthopaedic ward. We have increased from 6 beds to 32. We have staff members being redeployed from all over the hospital to help with our ever increasing workload. We aren’t running at capacity yet but my god we are close to it. I hear the devastation and the heart break everytime I pick up the phone and it’s a relative wanting an update on their family member who has been admitted because they don’t get to see them anymore. I watch my colleagues break, physically and mentally day by day as the impact of this horrible, hidden enemy hits them. ITU impacts you forever, whether it’s you laid in that bed or not. I love my job but it is easily the hardest I’ve ever known it to be. I go home terrified that I’m going to pass this on to my partner and our little girl. I wish people would open their bleeping eyes. People are dying. And this head runs around to anywhere she can go, ignoring the world out there as it breaks.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She really bleeping angers me so much. I’m a receptionist/ward clerk on my hospitals ITU. My workload has increased by a large amount over the last two weeks as my trust has expanded the amount of beds we have available by joining our ITU up with a now closed orthopaedic ward. We have increased from 6 beds to 32. We have staff members being redeployed from all over the hospital to help with our ever increasing workload. We aren’t running at capacity yet but my god we are close to it. I hear the devastation and the heart break everytime I pick up the phone and it’s a relative wanting an update on their family member who has been admitted because they don’t get to see them anymore. I watch my colleagues break, physically and mentally day by day as the impact of this horrible, hidden enemy hits them. ITU impacts you forever, whether it’s you laid in that bed or not. I love my job but it is easily the hardest I’ve ever known it to be. I go home terrified that I’m going to pass this on to my partner and our little girl. I wish people would open their bleeping eyes. People are dying. And this head runs around to anywhere she can go, ignoring the world out there as it breaks.
I'm a nurse. I saw her story and wanted to message her but I don't think I can be polite about it... She's not worth my job

Having a bleeping camp out by the looks of it, clearly thinks she’s above the law, she needs telling

So unbelievably proud of her ITU nurse friend kicking COVID’s arse, next story of her AT A PARTY!? She is beyond parody...

• Wow
I hope someone has called the police on her. She won't have scheduled in 'pay fine' next to 'universal credit' on her bleeping calendar.

I wish I knew her ex. I'd be telling him and telling him to keep the kids away for their own safety.

I sent her a message calling her out. I told her that she was selfish, putting lives at risk. Her friend who works in the hospital could die because of people like her. She could infect her children and they could end up in ICU alone. She could infect her ex and he could die alone, leaving her children fatherless.
Told her she was utterly disgusting and irresponsible and I hoped someone reported her.

She replied saying that she has been living with a friend and I know nothing. I simply stated that she puts enough on Instagram to know that isn't true.

She now has a story saying the posts were from before lockdown. Sure petal.

Haha I've just seen her story saying the pictures were from before lockdown 😂 what an idiot, does she think people are stupid?!!
I feel sorry for her. She's trying so hard to be something she's not and she just comes across as desperate.

There was definitely more than one other person on those videos and it was blatantly last night. It's an insult to those of us working in the NHS, especially the friend she called amazing last night. People like this are directly contributing to the spread of the virus and I hope she feels ashamed of herself.

There was definitely more than one other person on those videos and it was blatantly last night. It's an insult to those of us working in the NHS, especially the friend she called amazing last night. People like this are directly contributing to the spread of the virus and I hope she feels ashamed of herself.
I told her that too. I said we weren't daft she clearly was living at home and still going to somewhere else and there was more than one person present.
She's a bleeping trollop.
It's probably the latest guy she's shagging.

Back peddling and deleting her stories from last night - sorry - I mean from three weeks ago. Pull the other leg love

Now she’s dyed her hair silver, and will inevitably moan about how hard her life is when it all falls out again

Now she’s dyed her hair silver, and will inevitably moan about how hard her life is when it all falls out again
Yep her hair was naturally dark brown so she would of had to bleach it to achieve that colour. That's how she killed her hair in the first place from colouring it so much 😂 absolute gong!

I don't care about her hair but she has used Live XXL on her child's hair. It may just be semi permanent but that tit is awful for your hair.
There are so many other brand out there that are much less damaging (arctic fox, manic panic etc) or even coloured shampoos and conditioners. Why the duck would you stick that on your child's head!?

• Wow