The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#nonescalevictory for you
Get a manicure, boo
Dates think you’re a catfish
And you smell like one too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The truth hurts. I kind of hope it’s given her a reality check and for the sake of her two kids she doesn’t post anymore unnecessary and tacky underwear shots. If you’re gonna be posting about fisting and getting drunk in an open forum, you have to be resilient and know you’re gonna get people having an opinion on it & expressing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Basically just screenshots from here saying how hurt upset etc she is to read it.... that’s what happens when you open yourself up on a public platform

She’s just put thanks for giving me my own forum. Fancy not knowing the difference between a forum and a thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she still harping on about this? She always goes on about how she’s so outspoken and opinionated etc but doesn’t like when it’s about her

Reactions: 1
Oooh someone has been reading here. It’s like they love the attention when they find out they have a THREAD on a FORUM 🤣 it’s a shame none of her close family or friends bring up the issues that are clear as day to her. She forgets like most of these other eejits that put their life online it’s not to their “friends” like say my personal Instagram is, it’s too lots of people who don’t know you personally and can ONLY judge what YOU put out there for the world to see

Reactions: 3
She’s gone very very quiet since reading this thread..(forum!) No more tongue out poses, pointless stories or #nonscalevictory pics on her grid.

Reactions: 1
She’s gone very very quiet since reading this thread..(forum!) No more tongue out poses, pointless stories or #nonscalevictory pics on her grid.
Maybe it’s been a big wake up call as to how young and immature she was coming across.

She’s deleted soooo many of her insta posts!
I’m hoping the grub is getting into her cocoon!
She’s deleted everything from 2015-17, didn’t she have another child in that time? Poor sod has been removed from insta-existence!

• Haha
Not had her kids for a fortnight due to a fever?
Manages to have a bloke over to mow her lawn and sit with her while she drinks? #head

• Wow
Reactions: 5