The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the background of the story of her showing her new tatt I’m pretty sure u can see robbo on the couch and the guy talking to her about having something done??

See the pic of her in Robbos house, I knew her wigs were quit cheaper but my god they look spectacularly shite. Like someone has just placed it on her head.
There are plenty of YouTube videos out there of people using cheaper wigs from Amazon etc and making them look amazing but here literally just sits there.
I was coming on to say Jesus Christ the wig, the wig!!!! Someone take it off her head before it goes up on flames if she goes near a naked flame 😄 it looks so awfully placed on her head, like you say she needs to look up some YouTube videos on how to wear a wig properly!!

I've come back to apologise for my awful spelling in my other post. I don't know what happened and I am ashamed, although not as ashamed as I would be if I had those wigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And here come the tacky underwear shots again.. the level of desperation from this woman is unreal

Reactions: 2
She pulls her knickers up like that pretending to be thin but we saw her real size on that robbo’s story... then she gets upset when she meets people from tinder and they’re disappointed she’s big #catfish

She pulls her knickers up like that pretending to be thin but we saw her real size on that robbo’s story... then she gets upset when she meets people from tinder and they’re disappointed she’s big #catfish
Yup then she posts pics like that using all the angles just so people can blow smoke up her arse. Shes just an annoying bleep

Reactions: 3
Her son clearly said “the bouncy music” yet she’s trying to convince everyone he said “the bouncy butt one”- why? Why would you try and brag about your kid wanting to listen to the music his mother twerks to? 🤢 she clearly spends that little time with him she can’t even understand what he’s saying

Too busy posting pics of herself in her underwear fishing for attention. Everything is non scale victory. The cat has a tit. #nonscalevictory. Bore off 😂

• Haha
The rising grub as someone called her on robbo the blobbo’s thread needs to put her dirty undies away!! Maybe with all the alcohol she’s had on her wild weekend she has logged into insta thinking it’s tinder and posted her sexy selfies looking for some cock....pass me the sick bucket pleaseeee

• Haha
Someone’s called her out on it 🙊
I get that she had been through a lot but feel sure she will regret this when the boys are older and their mates at school dig out pics of her in her underwear.

Reactions: 1
You can feel sexy without showing the whole world. That’s the bit I don’t get.

She's the sort that will sit there bleating- I've been through a lot...

While we're all thinking, no love A LOT HAS BEEN THROUGH YOU 🤮

Reactions: 6
She's trying so hard to be 'alternative'. No love, you look silly and desperate.

Anyone remember her Suicide Girls application? The colourful (albeit awful) wigs, the 'need' for tattoos and piercings, the public sex chat, the lingerie shots. It's all so tacky.
She's been through a lot, so have others. Yes the past few years/year or two haven't been brilliant but it could have been worse and a lot was her choice - separating, hysterectomy (as a result of previous miscarriages which I wouldn't wish in anyone but going that route to stop that happening again is extreme), shaving her hair off etc.