The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ever going to do something with that god awful hair? It’s long enough to style now🙄 and that progress photo! Pants on the wrong way again and pulled up to the high heavens🤮😂🤣

Anyone noticed she’s starting to change the gym clothes up abit? Must keep up with the comments here🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I am too 🤔 they look like a chicken drumstick? Her actual legs look slender, I don’t understand the thighs at all.

• Haha
I love how she's thinks she's so original and quirky. No love, you are every basic newly single woman out there. There is nothing quirky about you and your tit wigs. You're not inspirational, you lost a little fat (let's face it, it's half bloat anyway) and you don't need praise for losing the weight you put on in the first place.

I fail to see how she's even remotely a productive member of society. She's a mother and a grown adult, yet posts like an attention seeking 14 year old.

You're not cute, you're boring and basic. But yeah, you do you hun 🙄 YAWN

Reactions: 4
Remember the big rant about this she wasn’t going to be sharing her children on insta anymore? You just can’t take anything she says seriously. Makes a change from her arse on those pants tho 🙄
40907990-0A06-4C07-AE67-B3E22A274E85.jpeg

She’ll put the weight back on and lose it again about 10 more times, as she’s done previously. Honestly sick of her trying to push this alternative/grungy/sarcastically funny/quirky image when actually she’s very boring and does nothing aside from wander to the gym, spend £3 million pound a month in costa, maybe work a shift a week and then strip off for spot the difference

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’ll put the weight back on and lose it again about 10 more times, as she’s done previously. Honestly sick of her trying to push this alternative/grungy/sarcastically funny/quirky image when actually she’s very boring and does nothing aside from wander to the gym, spend £3 million pound a month in costa, maybe work a shift a week and then strip off for spot the difference
This with bells on, she is incredibly try hard.

Reactions: 1
Classy dress she’s wearing in her stories tonight. Red PVC. Nice little number to pick the kids up from school

• Wow
Her house is filthy. She’s a bleeping train wreck but I can’t unfollow, I can’t look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck is she wearing! Deffo thrives off the attention - cries about getting hate then posts things that will clearly be controversial like that

😂 She is exactly all these things. Boring, try hard who barely works and does absolutely nothing interesting with her life. She's literally exactly the same as when I followed her years ago. Puts weight on, loses weight, puts it on, loses it. Except now she's a little more trashy and try hard. The dress also looks ridiculous. There's mold with more personality on her wall than her.

Reactions: 3
Today’s selfie captioned witch witch autumn #badbitch 🙄😂 #tryingtoohard #wartynose more like

Reactions: 1