The recent Australian senate hearings and covid hindsight.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephen King Knows Anti-Vaxxers Are Going to Hate His Latest Book: ‘Knock Yourself Out

"Stephen King is readying himself for a flood of hate when his next book, Holly, drops on Sept. 5. “I think that a lot of people are not going to like it,” he says. “I think that a lot of people — particularly people on the other side of the Covid issue and the Trump issue — are going to give it one-star reviews on Amazon. But all I can say to those people is, ‘Knock yourself out.’”
"I know that there are a lot of people out there on X, or whatever you want to call it, that are convinced that Covid is over and it’s not a going concern anymore. What do you think of that idea?"
"Well, Holly’s mother is a Covid denier, and she dies in the hospital of Covid. And to the very end, she’s saying, “I’ve just got the flu. The flu is what I have.” And I think that it goes back to this is not a new thing. There have been people for years who have just been vaccination deniers who say that if you get a vaccination for a certain kind of thing, you’re going to cause birth defects in your children, this and that. Or if you vaccinate your children, they could have strokes. And you see the same things about the Covid vaccinations."
"There’s this constant story that thousands of people are dying of heart disease because of the vaccinations. It’s not true, but it’s gained a lot of credence"

Well I used to be a big fan.
Age must have sadly narrowed his mind.
Regardless of his views he sounds like a 🦜.

And yes @givepeasachance one of the biggest hypocrises of the whole vaccine saga was seeing and hearing people who QUITE CLEARLY don't care and have never cared about their health suddenly not only caring about their own medical procedure status but also that of everyone else's. Whilst still throwing alcohol and vast amounts of junk down their neck or going round in masks only to remove them to smoke half a dozen cigarettes.

Reactions: 3
I think Stephen King has gone bloody senile tbh. My nan had senile dementia and she was very bitter and malicious, which I didn't realise was part of dementia

Reactions: 3
I'm honestly still sad that I lost friends over the whole thing, but I'm so grateful that I found others who have gone above and beyond in supporting me over the past three years.

If I'm being honest I do feel like they have been there more for me, than I have been there for them, but I try to tell them how much they mean to me at every opportunity I get. From the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society "It's terrible to lose a friend when you haven't got many" .

I have always been interested in history and the second world war in particular. I never understood the how either. Now I do. If you weren't also unvaccinated, I don't think you would truly understand what it was like.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Should the MHRA be calling themselves enablers?

1694445174665.png

Dr Raine:

"We tore up the rule book, and we allowed companies to immediately start juxtaposing not sequential phases of clinical trials, but overlapping, beginning the next one before the previous had been finished. And that large-scale manufacture being prepared, at risk. We did not know if any of these vaccines would be effective."

• Angry
Reactions: 2
New article in the telegraph:

"People left injured or bereaved from vaccines are being forced to speak in code online about their symptoms for fear of censorship, the Covid Inquiry has heard.

Baroness Hallett, the inquiry’s chair, was also told at a hearing on Wednesday that healthcare workers are afraid to speak out about side effects they have had from the jab, over fears they will be punished by their bosses."

It comes as campaign groups representing hundreds of people who suffered illness or lost loved ones after being vaccinated will be allowed to give evidence to the public inquiry.

---
Should this have been allowed?

The Telegraph previously revealed that a secretive government unit worked with social media companies in an attempt to curtail discussion of certain topics during the pandemic.

The Counter-Disinformation Unit (CDU) flagged discussions opposing vaccine passports and was also used to target those who questioned the mass vaccination of children.

A government spokesman said the unit’s purpose was to “track narratives and trends using publicly available information online to protect public health and national security”

I was watching this documentary today.

"A decades worth of progress in reducing UK's achievement gap between disadvantaged and privileged kids has been lost"

214,000 Unwanted babies born in 2021.

As the charity reproductive service clinics were shut down and abortions are banned.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The sad thing was watching the mother agree to selling her child. The father of the family who already had 8 kids said they were already living in poverty. It does seem there poorest are hit the worst and there's so many things we take for granted.

"Children as young as four are being excluded from schools in England in increasing numbers as they struggle to cope in a classroom setting, with many still in nappies or unable to talk fully.

According to the latest government data, 11,695 children aged five and under were given fixed-term exclusions in England in the 2021-22 academic year, which was 11% higher than 2018-19."

• Sad
New updates:

As the product wasn't manufactured in Australia, and it was shipped fully developed. It was outside of the OTGR ( Office of the Gene Technology Regulator). But if it was manufactured or developed in the AUS with gene technology it would have fallen under.

So at this point in time we do have more knowledge about the covid vaccines post roll out.

-They don't stop transmission? It did until it was found to be incorrect.
-Vaccinated people can't spread covid? Proven to be untrue despite what CDC director Rochelle claimed.
-Covid didn't come from a Chinese lab, until the FBI said it was the most likely source.
-There were no links to periods and irregularities until one was found.
-The NIH hid data until the director admitted it wasn't deleted just not made available.
-There was no evidence of blood clots until it was found.
-No links to myocarditis until proven.
-The spike protein which is supposed to degrade within 48 hours. Was found to be present even 4 months later.
-Biodistribution was thought to not possible until it was acknowledged by the American society of surgeons.
-There was no vax in breast milk? Until it was found to be present.
-No DNA contamination until it was found by Japanese scientists.
-100% efficacy until the Pfizer contracts revealed they were bought with efficacy unknown as well as adverse effects unknown.

Were the antivaxers truly insane to have thought we should wait and for believing those who say they have been injured?

• Heart
New York times:

"The evidence is now in, and it is startling. The school closures that took 50 million children out of classrooms at the start of the pandemic may prove to be the most damaging disruption in the history of American education. It also set student progress in math and reading back by two decades and widened the achievement gap that separates poor and wealthy children. ... Economists are predicting that this generation, with such a significant educational gap, will experience diminished lifetime earnings and become a significant drag on the economy."

• Sad