Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xyzcba

VIP Member
I remember at the start of lockdown feeling absolutely devastated at the thought of all the children with abusive parents that were going to be trapped at home with them 24/7. No escape. I couldn't shake it from my mind for a long time.

No I don't think it was all worth it. Right at the start until they knew what they were dealing with, I agree they had to do something.

But soon enough once they knew really what it was, the measures were ridiculous. The Tier tomfoolery (could have a drink at a pub in Tier 3 as long as you were eating a scotch egg or something more substantial 🤯); and then them telling us at the beginning that masks didn't work. To then turn around in the summer and say actually yes, they are mandatory.

The list goes on and on of red flags and ridiculousness. It all felt like a bad dream when you look back now.

On the flip side I personally didn't mind the actual lockdown as the weather was nice, I was working from home, would go for a run in my lunch, I quite enjoyed the slower pace of life. And the only thing I could've been accused of stockpiling was wine...

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I'm so sorry to hear this. That's awful. What an age 💔
Thank you 🙏
her life wasn't an easy one due to some terrible circumstances and that's what really hurts me :cry: but she made a lovely family with my brother despite everything and was very much loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I'm honestly still sad that I lost friends over the whole thing, but I'm so grateful that I found others who have gone above and beyond in supporting me over the past three years.

If I'm being honest I do feel like they have been there more for me, than I have been there for them, but I try to tell them how much they mean to me at every opportunity I get. From the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society "It's terrible to lose a friend when you haven't got many" .

I have always been interested in history and the second world war in particular. I never understood the how either. Now I do. If you weren't also unvaccinated, I don't think you would truly understand what it was like.

• Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Sorry @Piff paff puff to hear about your beloved sister in law.
Thank you so much 🙏
If also like send my thoughts and sympathy to all who suffered or knows someone who did throughout the COVID era, be it COVID, vaccination damage, being denied treatment during COVID. I remember reading many sad posts on the tattle COVID threads 🙁 we can only wish that one day people will get answers to many questions that are being avoided and ignored surrounding the vaccinations and excess deaths, secrecy and lies. Those who are no longer with us or suffering today still deserve that 🙌

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
So sorry Rainbow ❤

I can see how it was so hard for so many. It is something that should never be repeated. I hope we have learned that lesson at least.
Thanks babe. ❤

What's the point of survival, if we lose our humanity along the way?

• Heart

givepeasachance

VIP Member
I remained unvaccinated. What chills me to this day is watching loved ones, friends, work colleagues, hell, joe bloggs in the street foaming at the mouth over 'the unvaccinated'. I was terrified that I was going to hear a knock at the door and be carted off somewhere for not being vaccinated. Listening to colleagues ranting about the unvaccinated, how they should be ashamed of themselves, selfish disease spreading 'anti - vaxxers'. People saying unvaccinated shouldn't get hospital treatment or even be allowed to work. It was like mass cult hysteria. My children potentially being refused education because they were not vaccinated. I saw the absolute worst in people, it was like every man for themselves. Colleagues gleefully telling me they only got the vaccs so they could go on holiday, not for the greater good, yet I was the selfish one.

I saw a morbidly obese couple standing outside the chippy the other day, eyeing up the menu wearing facemasks, oh the irony.

People speak about Nazism and the annihilation of Jewish people, how they can't understand how it happened. But I completely see how it happened. And that scares me.

I'm even reading Stephen Kings latest book, and it's unbelievable. An unvaccinated care worker spreads Covid around and kills all the old folk. An unvaccinated Trump supporter dies of Covid but her vaccinated brother lives. It's disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Does he have a point?

"If it can happen to the heart it can happen to other body organs- that's my point"

Reactions: 4

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I remember at the start of lockdown feeling absolutely devastated at the thought of all the children with abusive parents that were going to be trapped at home with them 24/7. No escape. I couldn't shake it from my mind for a long time.

No I don't think it was all worth it. Right at the start until they knew what they were dealing with, I agree they had to do something.

But soon enough once they knew really what it was, the measures were ridiculous. The Tier tomfoolery (could have a drink at a pub in Tier 3 as long as you were eating a scotch egg or something more substantial 🤯); and then them telling us at the beginning that masks didn't work. To then turn around in the summer and say actually yes, they are mandatory.

The list goes on and on of red flags and ridiculousness. It all felt like a bad dream when you look back now.

On the flip side I personally didn't mind the actual lockdown as the weather was nice, I was working from home, would go for a run in my lunch, I quite enjoyed the slower pace of life. And the only thing I could've been accused of stockpiling was wine...
I feel like the lockdowns made my mental health much worse. Sometimes I do still feel like I am stuck in 2019. I would only go out to food shop. I won't complain too much as I was already in and could afford private therapy.

I remember that I had never read so many suicide articles as I did during that period. I could understand why it was so hard for so many.

---
1691954546857.png

---
I could be told to just forget it and move on already, but it is a dishonour to forget those who have and are currently still suffering. Why should their pain be minimised?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Like the Pfizer lawyers said : "There was no compulsion".

Is that really true?

---
Glad to see her retroactive pay and benefits back.

In NYC alone:

"Nearly 36,800 health care employees in New York – about 3.5% of the state’s health care workforce – lost their jobs, resigned, retired or were furloughed due to being unvaccinated against Covid-19, according to data released by the state in late April 2022, the most recent figures available"

• Wow

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
" Emerging evidence reveals an uptick in developmental delays and challenging behaviors in children belonging to the “COVID generation.” Born during or shortly before the pandemic, many of these children are talking, walking and interacting later and less frequently. They're more prone to certain behaviors, such as outbursts, physical aggression and separation anxiety. "

• Sad

xyzcba

VIP Member
So sorry Rainbow ❤

I can see how it was so hard for so many. It is something that should never be repeated. I hope we have learned that lesson at least.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member

Interesting the huge amount of views and comments the nurse is getting.
Thanks @rainbowlemon for all the info, I'm sure many appreciate it albeit silently.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Thank you Pod.

That video is currently at 325k views.

How can they truly be independent if they have accepted $400 million?
---
On a side note it took around 7 years for an independent team to prove without a doubt that DuPont had poisoned 60,000 people.

Last edited:

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I'm sure you're doing this already, but sometimes you don't need people to say or do anything- just be there.

We're here if you want or need someone to listen to you too.

❤

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I follow her on Instagram. She had to go through so much to get to the truth.

I think the biggest insult was that his death was originally labelled due to natural causes.

1692448594060.png

---
She said in one post the hardest thing was dealing with all the comments, insinuating that she was making it up.

• Sad

Poddular

VIP Member
I feel so many are scarred permanently by the lockdowns.
I hated the thought of what my isolated brother, my isolated elderly uncle, my isolated recently bereaved friend, the children already " a nuisance " to their parents, children suffering from living with parents paranoia, those suffering from ocd,eating disorders, terminal cancer patients wanting to spend their last days doing stuff with loved ones, people who had just started businesses falling outside of the benefits and furlough, people with alcohol problems, list goes on, were going through. All the lonely people.
I hated the rules that made zero sense and had nothing to do with health. I could buy plasters but not hairdye from the chemist.
Any real dangers warranting such extreme measures from the leaked virus were well passed by march 2020.
I will forever feel sad and angry at what people went through.
My own story involved being harassed weekly by numerous police officers, my crime was being stranded in between live in jobs. I don't know why I allowed myself to be treated so appallingly but I am lucky that I wasn't alone in my lockdowns. We were even harassed by the police going to hospital appointments for hubby's follow up cancer treatment.
I honestly hated all this faux "loving it" that they pushed on the radio with everyone apparently embracing box sets,walking,baking and all the talk of resetting 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I'm also sorry for your family's loss Piff. I'm sure she knew that she was not only loved, but that she did also feel it too.

It might be too soon but there's also a few charities that do help if you are struggling to cope with grief .

I hope your brother does have a lot of support around him right now.
Thank you 🙏 my brother did reach out to a local group which gave me hope that he wants to continue with his life 🙏

• Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Is he correct to say this was a lie though? Did everyone who consented also know this at the time? :

View attachment 2420649
Weren't people told it dispersed at the same site in the arm it was given? Yes they lied. Some people paid the price with their lives and permanent injuries. Now the state has seen the work force dwindle and is trying to kick people off their sickness benefits :mad:

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
  • Sad