The recent Australian senate hearings and covid hindsight.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow her on Instagram. She had to go through so much to get to the truth.

I think the biggest insult was that his death was originally labelled due to natural causes.

1692448594060.png

---
She said in one post the hardest thing was dealing with all the comments, insinuating that she was making it up.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Interesting the huge amount of views and comments the nurse is getting.
Thanks @rainbowlemon for all the info, I'm sure many appreciate it albeit silently.

• Heart
Thank you Pod.

That video is currently at 325k views.

How can they truly be independent if they have accepted $400 million?
---
On a side note it took around 7 years for an independent team to prove without a doubt that DuPont had poisoned 60,000 people.

Last edited:
Wonder what the carbon cost of these unused dumped vaccines would be?

1692482113130.png

Reactions: 3
Wonder what the carbon cost of these unused dumped vaccines would be?

View attachment 2391296
Net zero! Dumped unused medicines and plastic facemasks don't count ;)

Reactions: 2
We also dumped 4.7 million Covid vaccine after they expired.

Bearing in mind each of these would have already been paid for.

---
Feb 2022 numbers so a year out of date already. Think it would have increased with less uptake for boosters.

Pfizer faces it's second whistleblower trial.

]
"Back in 2021, Han says he discovered that Pfizer had spent “over ten times the amount of money” on potentially influential government officials (PIGOs) in China than the company had spent on those officials in other countries, the court documents state.

Specifically, Pfizer spent $168 million on PIGOs in China between the second quarter of 2019 and the third quarter of 2021, Han's work found. That compared to $12 million in the U.S., $11 million in Canada, $7.5 million in Russia and $7.1 million in the U.K."

The US military whistle-blower who presented myocarditis data to Sen. Ron Johnson in 2021 about the rate of myocarditis has revealed his identity, that he was Navy Medical Service Corps officer Lt. Ted Macie.

Reactions: 1
Time for analysis to begin.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) V-safe website states: “Thank you for your participation. Data collection for COVID-19 vaccines concluded on June 30, 2023.”

It was said:

"The spike proteins are fully cleared from the body after a few weeks. In this time, they don’t appear to leave the vaccination site (most often your upper arm)."

Current research:

---
1693586641610.png

So how exactly do you tell your body to stop production?
---
Were we right to also commit to donating a further £548 million in UK aid to pay for vaccines to distributed to other countries?

Aid figures from below:

Last edited:
Is he correct to say this was a lie though? Did everyone who consented also know this at the time? :

1693640135162.png

Is he correct to say this was a lie though? Did everyone who consented also know this at the time? :

View attachment 2420649
Weren't people told it dispersed at the same site in the arm it was given? Yes they lied. Some people paid the price with their lives and permanent injuries. Now the state has seen the work force dwindle and is trying to kick people off their sickness benefits :mad:

Like the Pfizer lawyers said : "There was no compulsion".

Is that really true?

---
Glad to see her retroactive pay and benefits back.

In NYC alone:

"Nearly 36,800 health care employees in New York – about 3.5% of the state’s health care workforce – lost their jobs, resigned, retired or were furloughed due to being unvaccinated against Covid-19, according to data released by the state in late April 2022, the most recent figures available"

• Wow
Like the Pfizer lawyers said : "There was no compulsion".

Is that really true?

---
Glad to see her retroactive pay and benefits back.

In NYC alone:

"Nearly 36,800 health care employees in New York – about 3.5% of the state’s health care workforce – lost their jobs, resigned, retired or were furloughed due to being unvaccinated against Covid-19, according to data released by the state in late April 2022, the most recent figures available"

There isn't a devil somewhere deep beneath us. They're all here. The devil and demons walking freely amongst us 👹

For TFL alone: posters and stickers

Just wondering. Could this £103k have been spent better?
9B733E05-817D-44C7-8315-276F8B5B6AB2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I remained unvaccinated. What chills me to this day is watching loved ones, friends, work colleagues, hell, joe bloggs in the street foaming at the mouth over 'the unvaccinated'. I was terrified that I was going to hear a knock at the door and be carted off somewhere for not being vaccinated. Listening to colleagues ranting about the unvaccinated, how they should be ashamed of themselves, selfish disease spreading 'anti - vaxxers'. People saying unvaccinated shouldn't get hospital treatment or even be allowed to work. It was like mass cult hysteria. My children potentially being refused education because they were not vaccinated. I saw the absolute worst in people, it was like every man for themselves. Colleagues gleefully telling me they only got the vaccs so they could go on holiday, not for the greater good, yet I was the selfish one.

I saw a morbidly obese couple standing outside the chippy the other day, eyeing up the menu wearing facemasks, oh the irony.

People speak about Nazism and the annihilation of Jewish people, how they can't understand how it happened. But I completely see how it happened. And that scares me.

I'm even reading Stephen Kings latest book, and it's unbelievable. An unvaccinated care worker spreads Covid around and kills all the old folk. An unvaccinated Trump supporter dies of Covid but her vaccinated brother lives. It's disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5