The recent Australian senate hearings and covid hindsight.

Knowing what you do now, would you still choose to get vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else been watching?

Now that we have the gift of hindsight, if you could go back in time to when the covid era first started and another pandemic was announced today what would do differently or do the same?

-Do you still feel that you made the right decision in choosing to get vaccinated?

-Would you still rush to buy 101 toilet rolls and stockpile?

-Was it justified to spend £530million on advertising?

-Would there be things you would have done differently? If so what?

-Did you move into your second home?

-Were the lockdowns a price worth paying?

-How did you cope during lockdown?

Reactions: 3
" Emerging evidence reveals an uptick in developmental delays and challenging behaviors in children belonging to the “COVID generation.” Born during or shortly before the pandemic, many of these children are talking, walking and interacting later and less frequently. They're more prone to certain behaviors, such as outbursts, physical aggression and separation anxiety. "

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Senator Rennick :

"Given that according to the Pfizer non clinical report there was:

-no carcinogenic tests.
-no genotoxicity tests,
-no immunotoxicity tests,
-no iteration studies, interaction studies with other medicines,
- no longitudinal studies and I note that in regards to pregnancy and lactation that studies were conducted on rats.

How can Pfizer say that the vaccine was unequivocally safe without qualifying any risks around the vaccine?"

Rep: "Senator I don't have that report in front of me.So I'm afraid I can't talk to that. What I can say is that the TGA is one of the world's leading regulators."

Senator: "Okay you can take my word for it. I'm happy to table this document. It clearly states a number of tests were not conducted. "

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I remember at the start of lockdown feeling absolutely devastated at the thought of all the children with abusive parents that were going to be trapped at home with them 24/7. No escape. I couldn't shake it from my mind for a long time.

No I don't think it was all worth it. Right at the start until they knew what they were dealing with, I agree they had to do something.

But soon enough once they knew really what it was, the measures were ridiculous. The Tier tomfoolery (could have a drink at a pub in Tier 3 as long as you were eating a scotch egg or something more substantial 🤯); and then them telling us at the beginning that masks didn't work. To then turn around in the summer and say actually yes, they are mandatory.

The list goes on and on of red flags and ridiculousness. It all felt like a bad dream when you look back now.

On the flip side I personally didn't mind the actual lockdown as the weather was nice, I was working from home, would go for a run in my lunch, I quite enjoyed the slower pace of life. And the only thing I could've been accused of stockpiling was wine...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember at the start of lockdown feeling absolutely devastated at the thought of all the children with abusive parents that were going to be trapped at home with them 24/7. No escape. I couldn't shake it from my mind for a long time.

No I don't think it was all worth it. Right at the start until they knew what they were dealing with, I agree they had to do something.

But soon enough once they knew really what it was, the measures were ridiculous. The Tier tomfoolery (could have a drink at a pub in Tier 3 as long as you were eating a scotch egg or something more substantial 🤯); and then them telling us at the beginning that masks didn't work. To then turn around in the summer and say actually yes, they are mandatory.

The list goes on and on of red flags and ridiculousness. It all felt like a bad dream when you look back now.

On the flip side I personally didn't mind the actual lockdown as the weather was nice, I was working from home, would go for a run in my lunch, I quite enjoyed the slower pace of life. And the only thing I could've been accused of stockpiling was wine...
I feel like the lockdowns made my mental health much worse. Sometimes I do still feel like I am stuck in 2019. I would only go out to food shop. I won't complain too much as I was already in and could afford private therapy.

I remember that I had never read so many suicide articles as I did during that period. I could understand why it was so hard for so many.

---
1691954546857.png

---
I could be told to just forget it and move on already, but it is a dishonour to forget those who have and are currently still suffering. Why should their pain be minimised?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
So sorry Rainbow ❤

I can see how it was so hard for so many. It is something that should never be repeated. I hope we have learned that lesson at least.

• Heart
So sorry Rainbow ❤

I can see how it was so hard for so many. It is something that should never be repeated. I hope we have learned that lesson at least.
Thanks babe. ❤

What's the point of survival, if we lose our humanity along the way?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel so many are scarred permanently by the lockdowns.
I hated the thought of what my isolated brother, my isolated elderly uncle, my isolated recently bereaved friend, the children already " a nuisance " to their parents, children suffering from living with parents paranoia, those suffering from ocd,eating disorders, terminal cancer patients wanting to spend their last days doing stuff with loved ones, people who had just started businesses falling outside of the benefits and furlough, people with alcohol problems, list goes on, were going through. All the lonely people.
I hated the rules that made zero sense and had nothing to do with health. I could buy plasters but not hairdye from the chemist.
Any real dangers warranting such extreme measures from the leaked virus were well passed by march 2020.
I will forever feel sad and angry at what people went through.
My own story involved being harassed weekly by numerous police officers, my crime was being stranded in between live in jobs. I don't know why I allowed myself to be treated so appallingly but I am lucky that I wasn't alone in my lockdowns. We were even harassed by the police going to hospital appointments for hubby's follow up cancer treatment.
I honestly hated all this faux "loving it" that they pushed on the radio with everyone apparently embracing box sets,walking,baking and all the talk of resetting 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Damage has been noted with brain scans & teens. Man has never been an island.

This clip also sums up a lot :

• Sad
Sorry but I knew once I started I wouldn't stop.
The recently separated neighbour of my parents , a mother of 4,who had a breakdown so was invited one day to sit in a neighbours garden while the children played together suffering the indignity of having 2 police vans turn up to demand what she was doing breaking distancing rules!!
Added to all of this what many millions went through afterwards regarding the cult of the vaccine. My elderly mum and her friend both suffering terribly from 1st vaccine reactions being banished from friends houses,local groups and gatherings for being "unvaccinated ". The friend was banished from her brothers funeral. She has since died from a rare and fast thyroid cancer.

Your quote @rainbowlemon about humanity is so true.

• Sad
Sorry but I knew once I started I wouldn't stop.
The recently separated neighbour of my parents , a mother of 4,who had a breakdown so was invited one day to sit in a neighbours garden while the children played together suffering the indignity of having 2 police vans turn up to demand what she was doing breaking distancing rules!!
Added to all of this what many millions went through afterwards regarding the cult of the vaccine. My elderly mum and her friend both suffering terribly from 1st vaccine reactions being banished from friends houses,local groups and gatherings for being "unvaccinated ". The friend was banished from her brothers funeral. She has since died from a rare and fast thyroid cancer.

Your quote @rainbowlemon about humanity is so true.
I'm sorry about what your brother and the people you know went through. The no hair dye does seem ridculous looking back now.

Who knew your own neighbours and friends would turn to report you because they were just "following the rules".

Being gaslight about vaccine injuries is also very true and sadly common.

The quote might be rather pessimistic, but was inspired from Commander Adama from Battlestar Galactica who asked "has humanity asked why it deserves to survive?"

• Heart
Just to add however much of a necessity, novelty, break from reality some thought the first lockdown was, the 2nd one in November 2020 and the 3rd never-ending one in Jan,Feb,march(?) were nothing short of cruel,çontrolling,totally unnecessary, damaging farces built on lies,
with the rich,famous and big knobs carrying on as per while the rest of us were swallowing down screams!!
Thank f for tattle lol.

• Heart
Just to add however much of a necessity, novelty, break from reality some thought the first lockdown was, the 2nd one in November 2020 and the 3rd never-ending one in Jan,Feb,march(?) were nothing short of cruel,çontrolling,totally unnecessary, damaging farces built on lies,
with the rich,famous and big knobs carrying on as per while the rest of us were swallowing down screams!!
Thank f for tattle lol.
How many didn't go to see their loved ones?

---
I always remember Joshua. I watched the interview with his sister who talked about the guilt she felt for not taking her daughter to go see him before he passed away .

• Angry
My sister in law died suddenly a few weeks ago. No previous illness, 42, heart attack, vaccinated :cry:so worried about the rest of the family esp my brother.
I've never said anything to my bro about my suspicions as he's very fragile. He doesn't know how I feel about the jab as I don't speak about it but he knows I never had it.

• Heart
  • Sad
My sister in law died suddenly a few weeks ago. No previous illness, 42, heart attack, vaccinated :cry:so worried about the rest of the family esp my brother.
I've never said anything to my bro about my suspicions as he's very fragile. He doesn't know how I feel about the jab as I don't speak about it but he knows I never had it.
I'm so sorry to hear this. That's awful. What an age 💔