The recent Australian senate hearings and covid hindsight.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry to hear this. That's awful. What an age 💔
Thank you 🙏
her life wasn't an easy one due to some terrible circumstances and that's what really hurts me :cry: but she made a lovely family with my brother despite everything and was very much loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you 🙏
her life wasn't an easy one due to some terrible circumstances and that's what really hurts me :cry: but she made a lovely family with my brother despite everything and was very much loved.
I'm also sorry for your family's loss Piff. I'm sure she knew that she was not only loved, but that she did also feel it too.

It might be too soon but there's also a few charities that do help if you are struggling to cope with grief .

I hope your brother does have a lot of support around him right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm also sorry for your family's loss Piff. I'm sure she knew that she was not only loved, but that she did also feel it too.

It might be too soon but there's also a few charities that do help if you are struggling to cope with grief .

I hope your brother does have a lot of support around him right now.
Thank you 🙏 my brother did reach out to a local group which gave me hope that he wants to continue with his life 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sure you're doing this already, but sometimes you don't need people to say or do anything- just be there.

We're here if you want or need someone to listen to you too.

❤

• Heart
"World leading virology and pharmacology experts who spent months peer reviewing Pfizer's own COVID phase III trial data, reaching the conclusion this product was associated with serious adverse events four times higher than any benefit touted such as 'reduced hospitalisation'?"

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Brook Jackson is the Pfizer whistleblower who alleges fraud in their trials.

---
Is she telling the truth?

I believe her. Do you think there's a reason not to?
Doesn't everyone want 15 mins of fame?

I believe in science. Their last fraud court case was in 2009- they only had to pay $2.3 billion in fines, but I think that was a long time ago. Times have surely changed?

Reactions: 1
Should there be accountability for how tax dollars/pounds are spent?

Australia has a population of almost 26 million .

" We bought 12 doses for every man woman and child in AUS, when at the same time we were told 2 doses would be enough."

1692213710045.png

Sorry @Piff paff puff to hear about your beloved sister in law.
Thank you so much 🙏
If also like send my thoughts and sympathy to all who suffered or knows someone who did throughout the COVID era, be it COVID, vaccination damage, being denied treatment during COVID. I remember reading many sad posts on the tattle COVID threads 🙁 we can only wish that one day people will get answers to many questions that are being avoided and ignored surrounding the vaccinations and excess deaths, secrecy and lies. Those who are no longer with us or suffering today still deserve that 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The UK covid vaccine injury claims have currently topped £12 million and is estimated to rise up to £110 million.

Is it fair that we should be paying instead of the companies who were given immunity?

• Angry
Should it always take court cases for information to be revealed?

---
A verified account in the comments has apparently posted Slovenia's order.

• Heart
Does he have a point?

"If it can happen to the heart it can happen to other body organs- that's my point"

• Sad
It was in the case with Dr Stephen.

---
She did get a £120,000 payment but I don't think it will ever make up for her two young sons growing up without a father.
Professors and scientists in that article apparently unaware that anything like that could happen? :rolleyes:✋ insulting!