The Receipts Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that Audrey has broken up with her husband again? She talks about dating/seeing guys very much in the present tense and a couple of weeks ago in a Your Receipts ep, there was a dilemma about how to get over someone when youve just broken up and she said something like 'we've all been through it, some more recently than others'... It's not necessarily our business, just wondering.

Also, I am really getting sick of Tolly making a point to disagree with EVERYTHING Milena says. It honestly feels like half the time, tolly doesn't even believe what she's saying, she just wants to disagree with Milena! its so jarring and i honestly don't know how milena puts up with it.
yep she bleeping LOVES saying the opposite to whatever Milena says. The dislike is so obvious it’s not event at the point where anyone could even question it anymore - youd have to be DEAF not to pick up on it!! They must really be desperate to get that bag cs it’s clear things aren’t harmonious behind the scenes.. I personally couldn’t work like that!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I honestly just think Tolly hates white people (she makes it abundantly clear and it’s hard to listen to sometimes) and this trickles down to her attitude towards Milena.

yep she bleeping LOVES saying the opposite to whatever Milena says. The dislike is so obvious it’s not event at the point where anyone could even question it anymore - youd have to be DEAF not to pick up on it!! They must really be desperate to get that bag cs it’s clear things aren’t harmonious behind the scenes.. I personally couldn’t work like that!
I haven’t listened to the podcast in a while but even back in the day there was something weird there. I always got the vibe Milena was the least confident/almost just grateful to be there, I always see Audrey and Tolly doing “other” work but never Milena! I thought they were all signed to the same agent so god knows why this is - esp as Milena can sing surely that’d open her up to a wider breadth of work?!

God writing that out makes me so sad for her tbh.

Reactions: 6
Idk why this makes me uncomfortable and open to ppl challenging me??

80AAB201-D2F3-410C-843C-14701E665060.jpeg

Like I know she’s not raking it in but I’d hope she’d donate that on with all things considered? I hate the whataboutery of the war so I’m not just saying that, but like even in the UK ppl are struggling, 1/4 kids live in poverty, like being able to work a creative freelance job (or a few?) and have some disposable income puts you in a relatively privileged position idk this just felt a bit icky

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1112702

Like I know she’s not raking it in but I’d hope she’d donate that on with all things considered? I hate the whataboutery of the war so I’m not just saying that, but like even in the UK ppl are struggling, 1/4 kids live in poverty, like being able to work a creative freelance job (or a few?) and have some disposable income puts you in a relatively privileged position idk this just felt a bit icky
Yeah I agree it’s a bit grim. I also don’t agree with their opinions on expecting men to pay for everything on dates

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1112702

I don’t get it. Has she done this for herself and said she isn’t greedy?

I'm so glad I've found a forum where I can talk on this its just sad because I'm so late to the party and it's not as popping anymore. But I'm so glad everybody agrees on Tolly being an absolute bully to Milena it's ridiculous. I'm ngl Milena irritates me a lot because I feel like she acts to act slow on purpose, but thats completely overshadowed by Tolly. She acts like a monster. She either stays silent whenever Milena makes a legit point or completely shuts her down. I wish Milena backed herself more, but I feel like if she did it would create an unbreakable tension and maybe start to the breakdown of the receipts. I think its really sad the way she's left out, but obviously you can't force friendships. Audrey is my absolute fave, and even though shes not perfect I honestly hope for the best for her, shes such a genuine soul and so stunning aswell. I used to like tolly for her opinion etc but listening back to the episodes all i can think is who died and made you king?? She is an absolute bully and I think someone needs to show her this forum to make it resonate with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Audrey is my absolute fave, and even though shes not perfect I honestly hope for the best for her, shes such a genuine soul and so stunning aswell. I used to like tolly for her opinion etc but listening back to the episodes all i can think is who died and made you king?? She is an absolute bully and I think someone needs to show her this forum to make it resonate with her.
Agree, Audrey is the best of the lot, but she’s very easily led or overpowered by Tolly and that results in this weird ‘two vs one’ situation of Milena being excluded.

Reactions: 12
I feel like Audrey has been very bitter of late, all these dogs about step and co parenting… when Milena is right there. Tacky and rude.

• Wow
I feel like Audrey has been very bitter of late, all these dogs about step and co parenting… when Milena is right there. Tacky and rude.
I think it’s really easy for Audrey to say what she would / wouldn’t do as she doesn’t have kids and is married and therefore unlikely to be in the situation. Milena and Audrey have had the same debate about partners with kids on a previous episode, feel like it wasn’t that long ago, and it resulted in exactly the same thing. You can hear how frustrated Milena is with it.

That being said doing up family holidays when you’re broken up is so weird to me 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think it’s really easy for Audrey to say what she would / wouldn’t do as she doesn’t have kids and is married and therefore unlikely to be in the situation. Milena and Audrey have had the same debate about partners with kids on a previous episode, feel like it wasn’t that long ago, and it resulted in exactly the same thing. You can hear how frustrated Milena is with it.

That being said doing up family holidays when you’re broken up is so weird to me 🤣
Yeah if my partner said he was going on holiday with his single ex and their kid I’d be throwing up the deuces. That’s weird to me.

Reactions: 2
Yeah if my partner said he was going on holiday with his single ex and their kid I’d be throwing up the deuces. That’s weird to me.
If me and my fella broke up and went on holiday with our kid id deffo try & shag him so there’s no way I’d accept it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thoughts?
What is the actual point in Audrey saying LOL to this?
This is simply the opinion of a listener. Someone who has chosen to tune in week after week, in order to form this opinion. they didn't say that they hate Audrey or Tolly, just simply stated it seems she is left out of discussions.

Both tweets were actually neutral comments. I can't imagine how badly they would take actual criticism if someone suggested ways they could integrate Milena into the convo.

Reactions: 9
anyone else kind of surprised by the girls friendship with Antigoni from Love Island? i’ve noticed recently they are always on each others stories and it seems kinda random tbh

Reactions: 6
anyone else kind of surprised by the girls friendship with Antigoni from Love Island? i’ve noticed recently they are always on each others stories and it seems kinda random tbh
Antigoni seems like a clout chaser to me. She likely has links to Milena through coming from the same area but was never in her stories before and now she’s out of Love Island she’s trying to extend her 15 minutes.
I find it super disingenuous too because she seemed to snub the black islanders in the house but is hanging around with loads of ‘Black Twitter’ faves atm.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Antigoni seems like a clout chaser to me. She likely has links to Milena through coming from the same area but was never in her stories before and now she’s out of Love Island she’s trying to extend her 15 minutes.
I find it super disingenuous too because she seemed to snub the black islanders in the house but is hanging around with loads of ‘Black Twitter’ faves atm.
yes!! i completely agree, and that’s why i find it so weird!
antigoni was central to the conversation where Danica and Indiyah were completely excluded

Reactions: 7