The Receipts Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Milena is bringing music out (finally)
I’m so excited for her!!! Can’t wait to stan.
Predicting it now: Tolly will ignore/belittle/barely mention it. She’ll try and move the conversation on when it comes up.
I want Milena to do so well, she deserves this. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m so excited for her!!! Can’t wait to stan.
Predicting it now: Tolly will ignore/belittle/barely mention it. She’ll try and move the conversation on when it comes up.
I want Milena to do so well, she deserves this. ❤❤
I feel like Tolly’s been a lot nicer to her recently tbh. She said her therapist said she doesn’t have to live up to the mean girl persona she’s always kept up and you can see she’s trying. Took long enough considering she’s in her 30s now, was uncomfortable to listen to sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 5

For anyone nosey like me who's like to put a face to a name.. 🤣 wasn't expecting Nick to be so sexy for some reason

• Heart
Reactions: 6

For anyone nosey like me who's like to put a face to a name.. 🤣 wasn't expecting Nick to be so sexy for some reason
Awh Audrey hasn’t really aged at all! She looks amazing. He is very handsome. Lucky lady 🥰

Reactions: 2

great find! they're such a gorgeous couple - i really do wish them and their baby all the best 😍

Reactions: 4

I would only be surprised if Audrey wasn't a stunning girl herself. They are definitely in eachothers league. I like seeing couples that are equally as attractive as one another lol. Their baby will be very cute!

Reactions: 5
Haven’t listened to the podcast in ages but loved seeing the pics from Audrey’s baby shower, you can tell she’s glowing with happiness bless her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Audrey’s had her baby! A little girl 🥹
Judging by the photos she posted, we won’t be seeing the baby’s face - good for her. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seen a bit of speculation on twitter about the podcast ending or things not being right. I haven't listened in a long time, wondering what people think?
There was a part in one of the most recent podcasts where Audrey asked Milena about her childhood and Milena was getting emotional and crying and Tolly interrupted by falling off her chair or something and bursting into laughter. It was very awkward. I feel like Tolly doesn't like her, constantly talks over her/dismisses whatever she's saying. She seems to act like the ringleader and Milena can't get a word in

I also have noticed a shift since Milena got with her girlfriend - they talk about about sex with men and I don't think she can relate to that anymore / it makes her uncomfortable

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They’ve confirmed it’s not ending but didn’t reply to the tweet speculating that Milena is leaving. Also, I don’t like how rude they can be on their socials. These listeners are just genuinely concerned and weren’t even being rude themselves. Audrey comes across so nice on the pod, why’s she calling someone dim for stating facts lol
53EF9473-2AD0-46F7-9166-9282B32F71E6.jpeg
949E1FEC-D5E4-42B0-A126-6A28756CEA33.jpeg
D39734C6-C7F7-498B-A742-363183D7B62A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4