The Receipts Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Antigoni seems like a clout chaser to me. She likely has links to Milena through coming from the same area but was never in her stories before and now she’s out of Love Island she’s trying to extend her 15 minutes.
I find it super disingenuous too because she seemed to snub the black islanders in the house but is hanging around with loads of ‘Black Twitter’ faves atm.
My friend knows antigoni and she's a well known clout chaser in the greek north London community. Only likes to associate herself with those with a blue check and her family have allowed lots of money into her becoming a singer. She only went on li to launch her music career not to find love.

Regarding her disingenuous behaviour around black celebs, one should also note her parents are proud brexiteers despite being Greek Cypriot immigrants, if I remember correctly her dad even ran to be a UKIP candidate for election, not sure if it was MP or local councillor. I always side eye those of an immigrant background that endorse policies which would have kicked them out of the country e.g. Priti Patel etc

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
My friend knows antigoni and she's a well known clout chaser in the greek north London community. Only likes to associate herself with those with a blue check and her family have allowed lots of money into her becoming a singer. She only went on li to launch her music career not to find love.

Regarding her disingenuous behaviour around black celebs, one should also note her parents are proud brexiteers despite being Greek Cypriot immigrants, if I remember correctly her dad even ran to be a UKIP candidate for election, not sure if it was MP or local councillor. I always side eye those of an immigrant background that endorse policies which would have kicked them out of the country e.g. Priti Patel etc
Lol knew it. Her mum is on GB News, says enough don’t it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg no way - doesn’t she own the real Greek chain too?! Surely they must be well off enough to not need her spouting gross right wing views on tv? 😳
Not sure about that, everything I’ve seen links it to other people, but yeah, her IG says presenter on GB News. I despair.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is Audrey back with her husband? On the latest podcast she mention when his husbands friends come round they leave when she enters the room…I though they’d broken up…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is Audrey back with her husband? On the latest podcast she mention when his husbands friends come round they leave when she enters the room…I though they’d broken up…
Yeah hinted a couple times like this that they quietly got back together

Yeah hinted a couple times like this that they quietly got back together
God them two are bleeping exhausting, just be together or don't. Personally o think they should break up, if they can't get their tit together at this point in life then how are they gonna cope if and when they have kids, illnesses etc

God them two are bleeping exhausting, just be together or don't. Personally o think they should break up, if they can't get their tit together at this point in life then how are they gonna cope if and when they have kids, illnesses etc
I mean… they’ve only split once as far as we know? Audrey announced they were back together at a live show and it’s been comments about him ever since. Hardly in and out like you’re suggesting?

Reactions: 9
Have to say, i'm loving the new video podcasts. They are all so beautiful, it's so nice to see their facial expressions and how they look at each other.

Reactions: 3
Have to say, i'm loving the new video podcasts. They are all so beautiful, it's so nice to see their facial expressions and how they look at each other.
There’s no way to say this without me sounding like I live in a basement plastered with photos of her but Audrey is so beautiful, idk why she isn’t doing more tv or other video presenting work because she’s clearly capable?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s no way to say this without me sounding like I live in a basement plastered with photos of her but Audrey is so beautiful, idk why she isn’t doing more tv or other video presenting work because she’s clearly capable?!
i completely agree. She's very beautiful, personable, appears down to earth and has a fantastic smile/laugh as well as being very switched on in terms of presenting things! I wonder if she has a separate agent to the Receipts girls? I assume she does because of that thing she did with Pete Wicks. Either way, someone needs to be putting her out there more.

Also, it's a shame Milena's music career hasn't really launched - she has such a beautiful voice. it's so nice when she sings on the podcast, before shes drowned out by the others 😂

• Heart
She’s personable without being a lick arse which is refreshing. Could you imagine Audrey as the new LI presenter instead of Maya, we’d be in for a much better series.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s personable without being a lick arse which is refreshing. Could you imagine Audrey as the new LI presenter instead of Maya, we’d be in for a much better series.
Funnily this is similar to what I thought - if she did after sun I’d actually watch it for once lol. Where she’s so good at confessional/candid/scandalous and fun content I think she’d be brilliant at actually getting the goss rather than the main show’s host who will always have the the celeb / contestant so not be as at ease? Or imagine something big brother related.

I need to listen to the podcast again tbh I miss it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Watching this weeks podcast and Tolly looks absolutely stunning but my GOD she needs to move on from her ex. She is clearly still down baaaaad for him 😬

• Haha
agree - i do wish it wasn't individual shots though, i think it would be better if it was just on all three of them because the camera doesn't always get all reactions

Reactions: 4
Listening to their new ep with Michael Ward - only a few mins in and they're unbearable, talking over her, acting so childish when he's trying to explain how the sex scenes work, and I can't stand Tolly and how she's always dying to make the point of how she's known him before he was famous etc etc

I think it's really gone downhill!

Reactions: 9
Really going off Tolly the more and more I listen to the podcast. She'll be the reason I stop listening 😂 she's always been there, done that, knows everything and speaks over everybody. She doesn't bring anything but negativity and sly digs towards Milena 🥴

Reactions: 10
Listening to their new ep with Michael Ward - only a few mins in and they're unbearable, talking over her, acting so childish when he's trying to explain how the sex scenes work, and I can't stand Tolly and how she's always dying to make the point of how she's known him before he was famous etc etc

I think it's really gone downhill!
omg i was just thinking this!! he is so interesting and has so much to say and they're just cackling over him and derailing the conversation. The bit about the sex scene really annoyed me too. i've seen a few tiktoks about intimacy coordinators and how seriously those scenes are taken, for the safety of the actors and everyone in the room. I would've loved to hear more about how it worked and for them to give him the respect he deserves. and they're sat there reducing it to 'did you get a boner'...???

I'm not even half way through but i just want to stop listening.

• Heart
Reactions: 8