The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on watch what happens live you kind of understand a bit more of it all. So it was meant to be an analogy and there was never any gossip about it, however, when Jackie then said I win the whole thing changed. Supposedly even production were in shock about it all. They wouldn't let Margaret into the same room with them.

Reactions: 4
So on watch what happens live you kind of understand a bit more of it all. So it was meant to be an analogy and there was never any gossip about it, however, when Jackie then said I win the whole thing changed. Supposedly even production were in shock about it all. They wouldn't let Margaret into the same room with them.
I wish she'd not said "I win" and the stuff before it. But I think the phrase "hurt people hurt" is pretty apt here. I don't think I've ever seen Jackie so genuinely upset. Trying to get Teresa to apologise for anything is a futile exercise. Mountains out of molehills. Mind you they'll probably move past it fairly quick, unlike other franchises where this would be the entire plot of the season :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
It’s so obvious Dolores’ ex husband (I forget his name) is still in love with her. I think she is too, I’d love to see them get back together
I think she’s still in love with him, but not him with her. She seems to still have a very strong dependency on him even though they are divorced.

Ahhh I really feel like I need to carry on with NJ, I’ve just started series 5 but it all feels too samey, like with Joe and Teresa arguing again etc does it pick up at all? Series 4 was a ride!! That reunion is up there with the early reunions with Kim on BH 😂

Reactions: 2
Ahhh I really feel like I need to carry on with NJ, I’ve just started series 5 but it all feels too samey, like with Joe and Teresa arguing again etc does it pick up at all? Series 4 was a ride!! That reunion is up there with the early reunions with Kim on BH 😂
Omg you have soooooo much to happen! Keep going!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hated series 6 it was truly awful, gets better after that series!

Was the season 4 reunion the one where Rosie is absolutely raging off screen? 😂

It definitely dips in the middle but gets really good again. Season six you could skip, seven & eight are ok, but you could skip straight forward to nine.

I thought that when she lived with Dawn that she was dying to sink her hooks into Ashley, she definitely has a thing for him.
Ester is a game bird. Knew Rachel’s John fancied her... by all accounts being blonde and having a pulse are the only qualifications needed... so flirted like mad in the clothes shop... you could see him thinking is she serious...? if it weren’t for the cameras he would have really made a fool of himself...as for Ashley she fancies him but wouldn’t go beyond silly obvious flirting

I binge watched the Melbourne franchise last week. So shocked, by the casual racism and fat shaming etc in it, it’s like going back in time 😱

Anyone seen the UK jersey one? It’s so shite 🤪

Reactions: 6
I binge watched the Melbourne franchise last week. So shocked, by the casual racism and fat shaming etc in it, it’s like going back in time 😱

Anyone seen the UK jersey one? It’s so shite 🤪

It’s been a long time since I watched, I know the fat shaming was to do with Lydia and her weight, but what was the casual rascism? I absolutely hated Jackie so so fake “shine shine shine” 🤢

Ester is a game bird. Knew Rachel’s John fancied her... by all accounts being blonde and having a pulse are the only qualifications needed... so flirted like mad in the clothes shop... you could see him thinking is she serious...? if it weren’t for the cameras he would have really made a fool of himself...as for Ashley she fancies him but wouldn’t go beyond silly obvious flirting
Dawn would knock Esters block off if she tried anything with Ashley and Ester knows that. I’m behind a bit on seasons, didn’t Rachel’s husband have an affair or was he just texting someone behind her back? Aren’t they not together anymore?

It’s been a long time since I watched, I know the fat shaming was to do with Lydia and her weight, but what was the casual rascism? I absolutely hated Jackie so so fake “shine shine shine” 🤢
Gina faking an Indian accent to petit Fleur, And Gina and the others on a later session repeatedly saying W@g, it wasn’t muted out of any of the scenes 😱. Oh and there was also casual racism on the NZ one, where one of the wife’s called the other a derogatory term. My Mate lives in Sydney and she’s often told me that there’s a lot of casual racism.
And back to fat shaming Gamble repeatedly said skinny is healthier etc and no one called up up on that 😱

anyone know when BH new season starts? It will be interesting to watch Erica Jane, wonder if she can still afford the glam squad 🤔

Gina faking an Indian accent to petit Fleur, And Gina and the others on a later session repeatedly saying W@g, it wasn’t muted out of any of the scenes 😱. Oh and there was also casual racism on the NZ one, where one of the wife’s called the other a derogatory term. My Mate lives in Sydney and she’s often told me that there’s a lot of casual racism.
And back to fat shaming Gamble repeatedly said skinny is healthier etc and no one called up up on that 😱

anyone know when BH new season starts? It will be interesting to watch Erica Jane, wonder if she can still afford the glam squad 🤔
They’re a real mess and you haven’t even mentioned nasty Lydia and talentless holier than thou psychic😂Jackie!

• Haha
I do love the Melbourne series, mostly because of the swearing. I'm not easily offended by any means but some of the stuff said I've been like 😱 particularly some of the racism. I get that it's a very different culture but still quite uncomfortable. Those women are delightfully delusional though! I don't think I'll ever get over Lydia so confidently saying "the louvre in London" 🤣

• Haha
They’re a real mess and you haven’t even mentioned nasty Lydia and talentless holier than thou psychic😂Jackie!
😂 Lydia can’t string a sentence together, it’s so cringe. And Jackie needs a good wash, her hair is so yuk. They are all so low rate. Oh just remembered the causal homophobia too 😱 Gina calling Sally a dyke as she had short hair. So crazy.

Reactions: 4
Wait till you see the Melbourne Reunion shows... the host wears sunglasses on his head ...! I don’t know who he is... or what he’s done but he look like an utter prat.... weird bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait till you see the Melbourne Reunion shows... the host wears sunglasses on his head ...! I don’t know who he is... or what he’s done but he look like an utter prat.... weird bloke
Yeah I noticed that 😂 he’s a fashion designer I remember he used to be a judge on Australia’s next top model, God I watch so much shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.