The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heather really has an issue with Lisa and wow, heather’s actions towards Jen when she was trying to explain how she feels being called aggressive were shocking. The race issue runs deep across the different franchises.
I was thinking about this race issue the other day, it is so strange how the different franchises seem to be very "segregated" i.e. Beverly Hills is (haven't seen the latest series) all white IIRC, then Atlanta/potomac is mostly POC. Is this a reflection of these areas they live in? it seems very strange in big cities like these

Reactions: 1
I am watching the first series of BH on netflix again... Taylor and Russel's relationship is just SO awful.... it is really uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 3
Gina was well able for Andrea, she’s definitely one of my favourite housewives. I’m caught up with Atlanta properly, who do we all think had the threesome with the stripper, I’m thinking Porsha and Kandi
I am watching the first series of BH on netflix again... Taylor and Russel's relationship is just SO awful.... it is really uncomfortable to watch
You can feel the tension coming through the screen, they had such an awkward dynamic and he was quit awkward around the others in the group. You can tell she’s walking around egg shells constantly with him.

Reactions: 4
Gina was well able for Andrea, she’s definitely one of my favourite housewives. I’m caught up with Atlanta properly, who do we all think had the threesome with the stripper, I’m thinking Porsha and Kandi

You can feel the tension coming through the screen, they had such an awkward dynamic and he was quit awkward around the others in the group. You can tell she’s walking around egg shells constantly with him.
yeah really... and that everyone notices/comments on it, he is just SO awkward, even when people try and include him in fun things etc... also her claim that she saw him and chased him.....

I'm watching RHOC old episodes on ITVb, I had forgotten how insane the brookes cancer storyline is... I am so confused how much Vicki knew about it, with her talking about him vomiting from the chemo etc... really bizarre

I'm watching RHOC old episodes on ITVb, I had forgotten how insane the brookes cancer storyline is... I am so confused how much Vicki knew about it, with her talking about him vomiting from the chemo etc... really bizarre
I know! It's so bad how they did that for attention. Just because Brookes wanted people to like him!

Reactions: 2
Was the beginning of the downfall of Rhoc for me. I still watch it sometimes but I hate everybody on it

• Haha
Was the beginning of the downfall of Rhoc for me. I still watch it sometimes but I hate everybody on it
I don't really like most of the people on any of the franchises tbh, it is mostly just a hate watch :LOL: I feel sorry for Vicki though as she clearly has awful self esteem around men and just makes bad choice after bad choice, I am glad her daughter has somehow managed to grow up much more sensible

Real housewives of New York

Can we talk about Heather?

I used to think she was down to earth and like her but I actually actively dislike her now!

In the turks and caicos episode when she burst into ramonas room when she was asleep and was shouting at her get up and yanking back the curtains 🤬 honestly I would have been livid if I was ramona!

What a see u next Tuesday.. she's constantly trying to take people by the hand and go for a walk when they're angry or upset like just butt out you fool.. she doesn't want anyone else to talk to them or calm them down it has to be her..she's irritating.. and the HOLLAA I don't know was it cooler of the time but its so cringe now

I used to think she was down to earth and like her but I actually actively dislike her now!

In the turks and caicos episode when she burst into ramonas room when she was asleep and was shouting at her get up and yanking back the curtains 🤬 honestly I would have been livid if I was ramona!

What a see u next Tuesday.. she's constantly trying to take people by the hand and go for a walk when they're angry or upset like just butt out you fool.. she doesn't want anyone else to talk to them or calm them down it has to be her..she's irritating.. and the HOLLAA I don't know was it cooler of the time but its so cringe now
yeah she is so smug and judgemental, is this the trip where she was criticising them for getting drunk? She acts like she is babysitting the other women

I generally like Heather but she hugely over reacted in that situation. My only thought is something happened off camera the night before that made her anxious about a man staying. Otherwise it just seems so disproportionate of a response!

Also that time where she was basically bullying Bethenny into opening up to her as a friend, I think it may have been one of the Berkshires episodes. I couldn't understand why Heather was pushing Bethenny so hard.

Other than those two instances though, I found Heather likeable if a little dull.

Oh and the HOLLAAAA is inexcusable 😂

Reactions: 6
I generally like Heather but she hugely over reacted in that situation. My only thought is something happened off camera the night before that made her anxious about a man staying. Otherwise it just seems so disproportionate of a response!

Also that time where she was basically bullying Bethenny into opening up to her as a friend, I think it may have been one of the Berkshires episodes. I couldn't understand why Heather was pushing Bethenny so hard.

Other than those two instances though, I found Heather likeable if a little dull.

Oh and the HOLLAAAA is inexcusable 😂
yeah she is nowhere near as patronising as Heather in the OC I guess, bother her and her husband are soooooooo condescending

I hate the way she calls everyone “Mama” 🤢

• Haha
I am watching (again old) eps of RHOBH, does it annoy anyone else how they all seem to criticise how little the other housewives eat? like any time they are talking with a chef for some party or whatever they say "well no one will eat..." , or they try and push food on other people etc, as a dig at the others, when they ALL do the same, none of them could be as small as they are (and with drinking quite a lot!) without restricting food

she was awful to Kristen as well and Kristen was one of my favourites 😑

I am watching (again old) eps of RHOBH, does it annoy anyone else how they all seem to criticise how little the other housewives eat? like any time they are talking with a chef for some party or whatever they say "well no one will eat..." , or they try and push food on other people etc, as a dig at the others, when they ALL do the same, none of them could be as small as they are (and with drinking quite a lot!) without restricting food
Lisa Rinna doesn’t eat.

Lordy I’ve gone down a rabbit hole regarding the gorgas. I’ve found a thread on another website by someone who worked on RHONJ and Jersey Shore 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.