The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about half way through season 4 so I will be there soon. What do you think about Cam? I kind of like her but I get total bitchy mean girl vibes from her too
Loved her at first. Then hated her and then softened a bit. I HATE Landon though total fake innocent but her claws came out season 3 reunion. Luckily left for season 5 x

I was watching an old episode of Orange County yesterday and it was so strange (good-strange) seeing how different it was back then (it was Lydia's first season). Alexis really was quite miserable with Jim - so pleased to see her happy with her new man now ... and Jim had quite a lot to say about everything. He was just awful. Heather's first house was so incredible ... I think I liked it more than her huge new house. Of all the franchises, I loved OC the most at the time as the houses, location, lifestyle were just so gorgeous. At the end, the fast-forwarded to show what was coming up in this particular season ... I forgot what a complete dick Briana's husband was. He's so angry!

Reactions: 5
omg remember the girl who was in a relationship with her stepbrotherfor a while? I cannot believe it was only 1 season it was great
Oh yes!! I’d forgotten that. Might have to go and rewatch it. I remember them all banging on about some fancy country club which really wasn’t all that 🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh yes!! I’d forgotten that. Might have to go and rewatch it. I remember them all banging on about some fancy country club which really wasn’t all that 🤣
I remember all of their dress sense being the most tacky and ott of any series 😂 might see if I can find it online

Has anyone watched Southern Charm? I know it isnt Real Housewives but my goodness they have issues 😂 i am on season 4 already and only really started watching it last week! Admittedly there aren't as many episodes in a season as Real Housewives but they sure do manage to pack the drama in!
Thanks for the suggestion. I am going to start watching this tonight. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
omg remember the girl who was in a relationship with her stepbrotherfor a while? I cannot believe it was only 1 season it was great
I just Googled and there are 3 seasons! It's available on Prime in the UK....that's me sorted for a bit :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The s&m party on Potomac this week was one of the funniest things I’ve seen for a while. When they said about the part of your body you enjoyed being touched and Karen shouted vagina 😂😂😂

• Haha
The s&m party on Potomac this week was one of the funniest things I’ve seen for a while. When they said about the part of your body you enjoyed being touched and Karen shouted vagina 😂😂😂
Why was the Dildo covered with a big emoji. I'm sure I've watched a NJ episode they had a big dildo and it wasn't blurred out haha

Just watched the latest episode of Potomac. Gizelle has obviously done a brilliant job of bringing up her girls because they know that they own father is a piece of tit and don’t like the fact he’s back with their mother. I feel really sad for them but I know that this will make them stronger when they’re older.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been using lockdown wisely and watching Bethenny Ever After on Hayu. I find Bethenny Frankel so entertaining. Anyone else watched it? There are three series. It’s not nice watching the tension with her husband, knowing what has happened since.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been using lockdown wisely and watching Bethenny Ever After on Hayu. I find Bethenny Frankel so entertaining. Anyone else watched it? There are three series. It’s not nice watching the tension with her husband, knowing what has happened since.
I think I saw a couple of episodes, but before the relationship was going wrong, what exactly did he do? She really is one of the people that has done so well from RH, I doubt her businesses would have done half as well without the publicity

I think I saw a couple of episodes, but before the relationship was going wrong, what exactly did he do? She really is one of the people that has done so well from RH, I doubt her businesses would have done half as well without the publicity
yeah she's a powerhouse - the other housewives launching businesses are all trying to emulate her in my opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.